A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva

A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:26 am

Eva's heart practically wept when he took the first few swallows, she was so afraid of him dying, it wasn't until now that she realized just how much this man meant to her.

"Please be okay..."

She muttered, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead as he slowly began to swallow her blood.

If this didn't work then she didn't know what else to do, she had ran out of options.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:29 am

Graeme only swallowed a few more mouthfuls before he became unresponsive again.

His breathing was shallow, but it was slightly less shallow than it had been.

The blood was working on healing him.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:31 am

Eva gave a shaky, weak smile as his breathing picked up a little, that was a good sign.

"Thank god..."

She muttered as she kept her wrist there for him, she would give him as much as she could if it would make him feel better, she didn't care if she ended up in his place on the ground, as long as she was sure that he was going to live.

Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:35 am

The man laid still and completely unresponsive as the blood began to work on healing him.

Slowly the wound on his foot healed, closing up as the blood seeped through his body, giving it strength.

Graeme gave a pained moan as he felt a hard pressure building up in his mouth.

Tears began to flow from his closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:39 am

"Don't cry...please don't cry..."

She muttered, wiping away his tears as they streaked down his face, she didn't want to see him upset or in pain.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to."

She added as she nuzzled up against him affectionately, being as tender as she could with him as she clenched her hand, sending more blood into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:44 am

It was hours before Graeme moved again.

And when he did, it wasn't just a little twitch.

The man's eyes snapped open and he pounced. The nearest source of blood was Eva. But she wasn't what he was after. He just knocked her aside as he grabbed the horse they had been using.

The fangs that had grown in tore brutally into the horse's flesh as he held it in place.

Graeme took deep swallows of blood.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:49 am

Eva had been laying by his side the entire time, she had gotten a blanket and wrapped him in it before curling in against him, she wanted him to be comfortable as he rested.

She had been watching him carefully all this time but she was growing sleepy, her eyes drooping as sleep threatened to claim her, that was until Graeme woke.

She cried out in surprise as she was knocked back against the hard ground, staring over at him with wide eyes.

What was he...

Eva gasped, her hands grasping her mouth as she watched him, he couldn't be....he wasn't...

"Graeme...?"

She muttered, how was he on his feet already?

Tentatively she pushed herself to her feet and padded slowly toward him.

"Graeme what are you doing..."

Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:54 am

A low, animalistic growl sounded as Eva padded towards him.

His green eyes raised as he hunched over the horse, still drinking from it greedily.

This was his prey. His meal. She wasn't going to get a single drop of his blood.

His fangs tore out of the horse and gleamed in the moonlight. They were long and thick. Characteristic of Eva's clan.

He sank his fangs back into the horse.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:02 am

Eva stood stunned as she looked at him, those fangs...

"You're not of my clan...how..."

She muttered in a gasp, this didn't make any sense, how was he a necromancer one moments and now, now she wasn't sure what he was.

"What did I do to you?"

Eva whispered, she had never heard of anything like this happening before, only in fairy tales, great vampires who could transform other creatures into their own kind.

But that was all nonsense, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:04 am

Those stories were from a time long ago when humans still resided in this continent.

Humans had died out now. They were all but extinct in this continent. Vampires hadn't been able to turn a human in hundreds and hundreds of years.

Graeme dropped the horse when it was drained completely.

He sat there, staring down at the dead animal corpse.

"I'm thirsty," he rasped.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:08 am

Eva watched him with shocked intrigue, he had devoured the entire horse, drained every drop and yet he was still thirsty.

"I'll feed you."

She muttered without thinking, he had killed the horse in a matter of moments, he could easily do the same to her, she was only small.

Still, her blood would do more of him than that of a horse.

"But you must be careful.."

She warned softly, she didn't want to end up like her horse.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:09 am

His gaze descended to her neck.

His lips were parted, his long thick fangs were gleaming and they ached.

The man stumbled towards her slowly.

He was so thirsty.

He wanted blood.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:13 am

Eva tried not to be afraid but his fangs were larger than any she had seen in her life, even larger than those in her clan.

She swallowed thickly and slowly sat on the ground, she would rather not fall from blood loss.

Still, she swept her hair out of the way of her neck and tilted her head, the horse had struggled and died, hopefully she could sate his lust for blood somewhat without fueling his desire to kill.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:15 am

Graeme moved forwards, first walking, them crawling.

He nudged her back when he stopped in front of her, burying his nose in the junction of her neck and shoulder so he could smell her sweet blood.

It smelled much better than the horse.

He pressed her body against the ground, covering it with his own as his tongue laved over her neck.

His fangs pierced her skin roughly.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:21 am

Eva's heart raced as his nose nuzzled in the crook of her neck, she could feel him taking in her scent and it made her heart race.

She was afraid, yet she lay down as prompted, she offered no resistance as he lay on top of her and licked her, tasting her flesh.

She had done this to him, the least she could do was offer him something to ease the pain.

A sharp scream sounded as his fangs pierced her flesh, they were monstrous and she jerked beneath him, her arms wrapping around him as she clung to his body. Her eyes screwed shut as tears welled in them, it hurt, but she would endure it if it meant he would live.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:23 am

The blood that settled in his stomach began to ease his hunger at once.

It was nothing like the horse's.

This was so much better. So much more fulfilling than the horse.

After just a few swallows he was full.

His fangs pulled out of her neck carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:32 am

Eva gasped as his fangs pulled out of her throat and she lay still on the ground, she didn't want to move and upset him, she didn't know what kind of mental state he was in, the growl earlier suggested that it wasn't a good one.

"Graeme, are you okay?"

She muttered timidly, even before all of this happened he had been in a horrible mood, she didn't want to test his patience more than she already had, but at the same time, she had to know.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:36 am

"Yes," he rasped.

He cleared his throat and shook his head, clearing it.

"What's happening?" he asked around his enormous fangs. He wasn't used to his fangs. His words were slurred and a little awkward.

He raised his hand to touch his fangs curiously.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Eva stared up at him, studying him as he calmed down, a perplexed look on her face.

"I don't know."

She muttered as she lifted a hand up tentatively and brushed it over his lips, touching the tip of one of his monstrous fangs.

"The smell of your blood everywhere drove me wild, I didn't mean to bite you, then I gave you my blood to help heal your wounds and...and now you're a vampire?"

She was narrating it for her own chance to process it all as well as his.

"That doesn't make sense, you were a Necromancer, and now you're a vampire?"

The tales of the days of humans were old now, just legends, and excuse to keep the bloodlines pure, Vampires were once able to turn other creatures into new Vampires, it made them a deadly force, but because of the mixing of species they had polluted it and could no longer do it, at least, that's what she had been told, the days of humans wandering these lands were long gone.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Graeme froze in place and stayed completely still as her fingers touched a fang.

A shiver chased through him. His fangs were sensitive. They were new and being touched was a weird experience.

He listened to her narration, becoming more and more confused as she continued to speak.

"I don't understand."

Necromancers (even ones as terrible as him) didn't become Vampires.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:23 am

She pulled her hand away as he shivered, she should not have touched them, though they were a curiosity.

"I don't either, I've heard stories about Vampires who could turn other creatures into Vampire too, but they were just stories."

She had never known anyone who had done it, or met someone who had changed, they were just tales and nothing more, weren't they?

Evidently not.

"I didn't mean to do this to you Graeme.."
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:55 pm

The man could hardly wrap his head around it.

Hours ago he had been a Necromancer, now he was a Vampire...

It confused him. A lot.

Graeme, careful of the new additions to his mouth, chewed on his lip.

"We cannae change it now, lass." He was a Vampire now. He'd just have to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:30 pm

"Graeme, we can't tell anyone, what if they take you away from me..."

She felt protective of him, now more than ever, she had done this to him, brought him into this world of blood.

Eva curled in close to him, her small arms wrapping around him protectively, she nuzzled her face in against his chest and looked up at him.

She wasn't romantically interested in him in the least, but he was hers.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Graeme gave a soft huff at her protective arms around him.

She was just a tiny child. She wouldn't be able to protect anyone from anything.

"There isnae anythin' to tell, lass. I've always been a Vampire." His lips kicked up into a little smirk. It'd be the story to keep him alive.

Everything would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Eva smiled brightly up at him and nodded, that was their story, and they were sticking to it.

"Of course you have, you were born into my clan, that's why you have four fangs."

Hopefully no one would question it, besides, her clan was the only one who had fangs like that, even if they were a large as the ones Graeme possessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World   A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Drop Of Blood Can Change The World
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: Towns and Villages-
Jump to: