A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Capture

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:38 pm

Sigil shut the door behind him, leaving the key in the lock on the opposite side and locking it so they would not be able to use that exit, that left them only with the window for hopes of escape.

He drew his blade from his back and crept toward the bed, even the sound of his breathing was nearly non-existent as he neared them.

The Elf reached around the Necromancer, placing the sharp blade at his throat and without hesitation sliced it against his neck firmly, he wanted a quick kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:43 pm

The quick kill wasn't going to happen.

Garen was a heavy sleeper, but the sharp pain of his throat being cut (not for the first time in his life) had his eyes snapping open and his body jerking.

On reflex he lashed out with a nasty punch to the gut.

His other hand clamped over his slit throat, trying to staunch the bloodflow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:46 pm

Sigil was taken by surprise and grunted out as he was struck, staggering back, his eyes narrowed at the necromancer.

Still, at least the man wouldn't be screaming with a slit in his throat.

Quickly he pushed the large man off of the bed and as the small boy sat up in a panic he grabbed him, shoving a large wad of cloth into his mouth to muffle the cry that he was about to unleash.

Sigil jumped over the Necromancer on the floor and tossed the boy out of the window and he struggled and continuously kicked and punched, he was Marcus' problem now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Garen shot to his feet when Elle was grabbed then swayed unsteadily.

He was losing blood fast. He could barely see straight.

Marcus was waiting under the window with his arms out. When Elle dropped from the window, Marcus was there to catch him, gripping him tight to stop him from kicking out.

"My, your pet was right," the Vampire crooned with a smirk, gripping Elle's chin roughly to keep his face in place while he looked over him slowly. "Your eyes are quite beautiful. Though they dont hold the fire he was talking about. Not in a very loving mood, Oracle?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:56 pm

Elleon sobbed around the gag in his mouth as he fell and was grabbed again, he thrashed about as his face was held and he looked up blindly at the one restraining him.

He tried to scream out for Garen, he caught the smell of blood as he was carried to the window and struggled as much as he could to get back to the man.

His nails clawed at any part of the Vampire that he could touch as his legs kicked out at him as best he could.

"Make this easy for everyone Necromancer and just roll over and die, the Oracle belongs to us now."

Sigil said sternly as he glared at the man, standing between him and the window, blade in hand ready to finish the man off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Garen panted heavily, keeping himself up with a tight grip on the bedpost.

"I was never one to make things easy for the likes o' bastards like yeself." Despite his grand words, he was barely clinging to consciousness. A slit throat bled like a bitch. "Dont plan on starting now."

He forced himself upright and reached for the hilt of his dagger, slung over the bedpost he was leaning on.

Outside Marcus was already dashing away with the Oracle, gripping onto him tightly.

"I'd be careful. All this rough housing might get me excited, little Oracle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:04 pm

"My orders are to retrieve the Oracle, not you."

The Necromancer was extra baggage that they didn't need.

Sigil lashed out at the man before he had a chance to reach his dagger, he wasn't about to let his enemy arm himself.

Elleon gave another sob as he was carried away, struggling to get back to where he knew Garen needed him.

Tears slid down his cheeks as he tried to force the gag out of his mouth, he had to alert someone that the man was in danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:07 pm

"Uh-uh," Marcus tutted, slapping a hand over Elle's mouth as he tried to force out the gag.

"I've heard more than enough of your screams this evening to last a lifetime. I don't need any more." If he heard one more scream from the boy, he wasn't going to be making it back to Nalithia.

Garen flinched back when he was lashed out at, cursing under his breath.

Fuck. What did he do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:18 pm

Silent tears fell down his face as his mouth was forced shut, trying his best not to choke on the gag as he was carried.

He dreaded doing this when someone he didn't know was near but he had to know, he had to see if Garen was still alive.

Elleon's small frame went rigid as he froze up his damp eyes looking around frantically as he searched out his Necromancer, he could see Garen, he was bleeding, badly.

Then he saw the Elf, panting heavily, his dagger in his hand, he was bleeding too, they were fighting and seemed evenly matched, Garen had even managed to gain the upper hand, he couldn't see beyond that, his vision started to haze with tiredness as he snapped back to the present time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:22 pm

"Well, if I didn't have any proof before..."

The Vampire grinned, easily mounting his horse and depositing the rigid Oracle between his thighs. "Next stop, the Nalithian throne room. You'll get quite a greeting," Marcus chuckled.

"What do you want with Elle?" Garen questioned the Elf, eyes narrowing on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:27 pm

Elleon came to on the horse, he hadn't been on a horse in a long time and the sensation of not being able to see or feel where he was going made him nauseous.

"I don't want anything with him, it's the Queen that wants him."

Sigil replied with a shrug, he had no great love or loyalty to the queen, as long as Marcus got to continue his life in the castle and if he pleased her perhaps she would show some gratitude toward him.

"You may as well give up Necromancer, the Oracle is long gone by now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:29 pm

The queen...

Garen took a step back and raised his hands in defeat.

"I cant fight with an entire army." He knew when he was beat. He wasn't going to be able to get Elle back. He wasn't going to kill himself in his attempts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:31 pm

Sigil raised a skeptical eye at the man.

"You're surrendering?"

He muttered in disbelief, he didn't trust this sudden change in demeanor.

"Drop all your weapons and get on the ground."

He instructed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:33 pm

"I'm not getting myself killed for a boy."

Still holding his hands up in surrender, Garen dropped heavily to his knees.

His eyes slid shut as his vision swam. He'd lost too much blood. If he collapsed now, he didn't know whether he would wake up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:37 pm

"Funny, from what we heard earlier I would have sworn you had feelings for the boy."

He muttered in a cruel little chuckle as he walked around the man, inspecting him from any hidden weapons before binding his arms being his back.

"I was ordered to kill you, what to do, what to do?"

He asked himself as he looked down at his own dagger, honor would dictate that you imprison someone who had surrendered...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:38 pm

"Feelings buckle under pressure."

As much as he cared for the boy, he wasn't going to throw his life away on a suicide mission to get him back.

His blue eyes stared up at Sigil silently as he waited for the Elf's next move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:40 pm

Sigil gripped the bindings at the man's wrists and hoisted him onto his feet.

"You're coming with me, another slave for the Queen's army."

She would be pleased with one so strong, plus he was a necromancer, handy on a battlefield where people were constantly dying.

"...that is if you don't bleed out on the way there."

With that he forced the man out into the street and up onto the back of his horse as he pushed himself up too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:43 pm

Garen bit the inside of his cheek to stop the little smirk curling his lips.

Well, that worked out a little better than he had expected.

"Parading me about in my best is a good way to make a lasting impression," the Necromancer commented as he was dragged out onto the street.

He didn't shy away, though, as people stared.

Who cared if people saw him naked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:46 pm

"We'll not see Kenndrick again, what does it matter if you're naked?"

He didn't care, he wouldn't be wasting time dressing the man when he had to be rushing back to Marcus' side.

With that he struck his horse and rode off quickly, following after his Prince.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:49 pm

"We'll be seeing Nalithia again."

Well, he assumed they were going to Nalithia. Their accents suggested Nalithian heritage. It was thick in the Elf's voice, obviously it hadn't been diluted by age and distance.

Marcus pushed his horse faster, leaning forwards eagerly. If they carried on at this speed, they could make it back to the Nalithian border by sunrise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:55 pm

Sigil galloped after Marcus at full speed, hopefully they would make good time now that they weren't hunting anyone down.

The fact that they were heading back to the castle left a bitter taste in his mouth but he knew he would get over it.

He had too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   

Back to top Go down

The Capture
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2