A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Queen's Offer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Garen

Garen

The Queen's Offer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Offer   The Queen's Offer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:08 pm

A slap sounded as Garen's hand connected with the Oracle's cheek. Garen did have the sense to not slap him hard. Just hard enough to make some noise and shock him.

He spewed a quiet curse at the boy in his native tongue before pulling the boy closer.

"Don't be stupid, lad." His voice had a rough tone to it, as if angry that the boy had even suggested what he had.

He was angry.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Offer   The Queen's Offer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Elle's eyes went wide as he was slapped, the shock of the action leaving him stunned for a moment, safe to say that he didn't see that coming.

His hand came up to rub his cheek softly, he didn't hurt but it had been a surprise.

When Garen swore and pulled him closer he cuddled in against in again, clinging to the man tightly.

He wanted to apologize again for upsetting Garen but thought it best not too, instead he just kissed the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Offer   The Queen's Offer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:56 pm

He curled his large body protectively around Elle's smaller one, tucking the Oracle's head under his chin.

He gave soft little mutters, whispering sweet nothings and assurances that they would be all right. Somehow they would be all right.

He would find a way to make sure they got out of this alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Offer   The Queen's Offer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Offer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Castle-
Jump to: