A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Like An Animal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 pm

"My father wont be pleased about me buying you, I wouldn't be surprised if he just kills you. I was meant to buy a handmaiden, not a Slave. Though, you don't seem like a slave to me."

She muttered, keeping her head against the table but looking over at him.

He was probably just some poor soul that they had snatched up and tried to break, obviously that had not happened.

"Seeing as I can't seem to get rid of you and I can't do this on my own, could you help me into my dress?"

She was going to be late at this rate and she couldn't put the dress on by herself, the laces at the back made that difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:04 pm

"I'd like to see the bastard try an' off me. It willnae be a pretty sigh', lass." That was one thing he could definitely assure.

No one would be killing him and if they tried, they'd go down after a good fight.

His green eyes turned to her and his brows furrowed. "Ye think I know the first thing about dresses? Usually I'm the one helping bonnie lasses like ye out of them. Couldn't put someone in one to save me life."

After a minute, though, he pushed himself to his feet and slowly made his way towards her.

"Tell me how it's done," he sighed, pushing his long hair back. "Ey, lass, ye got any hair ties? I might actually hack this bloody mess off if I donae tie it back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 pm

"Here. My name is Eva, by the way."

The girl replied, holding up a black ribbon for him to tie his hair back in, at least when her father saw him he would be a little more presentable.

"It's like tying up a big shoe, just pull the laces tight and at the end tie it in a bow."

She replied, shamelessly shimmying out if her dirty frock and picking up the corseted dress she was being made the wear.

She wasn't concerned about him seeing her out of her dress, she was wearing an under-frock after all.

Plus, she still had the body of a child.

Eva stepped into the dress and pulled it up over her frame, putting her back to him and holding it still so he could tighten the laces.

"Why did you follow me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:00 pm

Eva. Now, at least, he had a name to the face.

When she held up the ribbon, he took it, holding each size to get a better view of the length. That'd suit his purpose. He bought the centre of the ribbon to his teeth and tore it in half. He kept one end in his teeth as he pulled his red locks into a high ponytail and bound them in place. Then he pulled all his hair over a shoulder and braided the last few inches into a very loose braid, tying off the end.

"Aye, that's better." He hated having his hair down. It was a wild, untamed mess. Much like the man attached to said hair.

The man's eyes didn't stray once as he waited for her to undress and redress. He had no wish to see her body at all.

When she stilled, he reached forwards to start tugging the laces closed at the top, pausing occasionally to tug on the laces further down, tightening it from the bottom, too. Despite his earlier comments, he did know how to tie corsets.

"Lass, ye better off relacin' this bleeder so ye can tie it ye'self." He didn't know whether to be ashamed that he knew that you could relace corsets so you any tighten them yourself. He decided not to care after a moment. So what if he knew about corsets? Any knowledge he had was from unlacing them in the first place; not helping little lasses like this one into them.

He didn't answer her question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:05 pm

"Relace it?"

She murmured, looking over her shoulder at him, her lips pursing for a moment.

"I hadn't thought of that, this is the first time I'd had to wear such a formal dress."
Her other dresses were much easier to get into, a few button and it was on, simple and practical.

"I don't particularly like wearing dresses anyway, they're such a hassle."

She wanted to be able to go outside, run and jump and climb without being snared on a branch every few seconds.

She looked back up at him for a moment.
"You should stay in here while I'm at dinner, I can bring you up something to eat if you want."

If he went down to dinner, he would become dinner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:52 pm

"Easier, is all, lass." It was easier to get off, too. Little jimmying in the middle and it was loose enough to slip out of. Corsets that tied at the top involved a hell of a lot more faffing around to get out of. He'd seen the struggles himself.

"All downhill now, lass." The older you got, the more often you were supposed to wear stupid big dresses. Corsets were a must with those silly things.

He pulled the dress tight as it began to press against her ribs, giving her a little more of a figure.

"Scared ye pa's gonna 'ave at me for comin' 'ome with ye, lass?"

He tied the laces at the top and stepped back, resting his hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Eva stood straight as he tightened the corset, letting her body be restricted. Her brows furrowed a little as she tried to understand what the man had just said.

"He will be mad at me as it is, if he sees you, you will probably be served for dinner."

She replied with a little shrug.

"That or he will leave it to my brothers to punish us both."

Her brothers were nasty bits of work as the red mark across her face would suggest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:08 pm

The man laughed loudly, as if she'd just told a really, really good joke.

"Dinner, ye say? I'd like to see any gassbag try to serve me fer supper." He gave a loud snort at the thought. There was no way he'd be served as a meal for anyone without going down fighting. He wasn't the sort of person that would let just anyone have a nibble of him whenever they felt like it.

"No one's goin'ta lay a hand on ye, lass."

He patted her shoulder before heading back over to lay sprawled across the bed.

He'd never laid in such a nice bed before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:12 pm

"My father is thousands of years old, you think you can take him on when you couldn't even escape Slavers?"

She asked, crossing her arms over her chest and she watched him lay on the bed, this guy was full of hot air and clearly not much else.

"They already have."

She muttered darkly as she quickly fixed her hair, forgoing any make up, she was a Vampire, she was meant to be pale like this.

"I'll see you after dinner if you haven't come to your senses and left by then."

She added before slipping on her shoes and heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:17 pm

"I'd damn well try, lass."

He'd do anything if it gave her a chance of escaping beatings. Hell, he'd even put himself in the line of fire and be the one receiving beatings instead of her.

Her thoughts were a total lie. He was full of an equal mix of hot air and good intentions.

"See you, lass."

He raised his hand to wave at her as she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Dinner went on for hours and it wasn't until the late hours of the night that Eva finally walked back through the door.

The girl looked exhausted, her face was paler than before and her eyes looked dull as she kicked off her shoes and placed a large plate of food she had stole from the kitchen on her dresser.

She trudged over to her chair and practically collapsed into it, bundling up her dress and curling into a little ball on the seat as she muffled a yawn, she hadn't even looked to see if he was still here or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 pm

The man was indeed still laid out on the bed.

He was sleeping, snoring quite loudly.

He'd shifted in his sleep and the loose pants that had been hanging off his hips were now slung even lower, showing off the dark red hair on his stomach and lower.

Another loud snore sounded from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Eva looked up at the sound of unfamiliar snoring filled the room, the girl gave a soft sigh, best not fall asleep here.

She got up, unable to exert the effort of unlacing herself she simply grab a pair of scissors and cut the laces of her corset and pulled it off of her with a relieved breath.

She looked at herself in the mirror, frowning as she saw the large bite marks in her neck, quickly untying her hair and letting it fall over her shoulders to hide it. That at least made her feel a little better.

Eva grabbed her night gown and pulled it on before padding to the bed, the girl nudged him firmly, shaking him a little.

"Move over, I want to get in too."

He was hogging the entire bed, at the moment she didn't care if he stayed there, as long as she could curl up and go to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:32 pm

He grunted softly when she shook him, waving his had pitifully to attempt to ward her off.

At her order, he rolled over onto his side.

That showed just how low-hanging his pants were as rolling over managed to show off a lot of his bare backside.

He stretched out with a bit of a yawn before curling up comfortably again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Eva shook her head softly as she was greeted by his bare ass, that was not a sight she wanted to see right now.

Still, he had moved over far enough so she wiggled in beside him, pulling the blanket over her small frame as she gave another yawn.

A dainty had reached up to rub at her eyes before she let them slide shut, curling up a little more until she was comfortable enough to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   

Back to top Go down

Like An Animal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2