A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Brotherly Love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Her family didn't eat, they only drank, it was the slaves and servants that had to eat, and the occasional guest.

Eva nibbled on a few bits a pieces but eating solid food didn't sit well with her stomach.

The girl smiled as they entered the empty room, promptly locking the door behind them as she ushered Graeme inside.

"We should be set for a couple of days now."

She replied as she padded into the bathroom to wash the blood off of her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Graeme moved to take a seat on the bed, laying down carefully.

He gave a shuddering, pained breath.

"Can I tear a blanket, lass?" He really needed wrappings and he wasn't risking her going out into the halls looking for actual bandages.

A torn up blanket would do him just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:50 pm

"Go ahead."

She replied, they wouldn't be using them anymore once they left, might as well make the most of them while they were here.

"Do you need me to dress your wounds for you?"

She asked as she walked back into the main bedroom, wiping her face with a damp cloth, her outer frock laying discarded on the floor as she padded around in her under dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Graeme shook his head as he pulled a blanket into his lap, tearing it into strips easily.

"Needna worry, lass. I can manage."

He could clean himself up just fine. He didn't need her fussing over him. He'd bound his wounds numerous times in the past. This would be just the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Eva gave a soft shrug and padded back into the bathroom to tie up her hair and get into a clean gown, a simple dress which was more like a long tunic than anything else.

After that she rummaged around in their bag of food, setting everything out on the table in her room, they had stashed away quite a bit.

She grabbed one of the blood flasks and took a large gulp from it, she had been hungrier than she would have admitted.

"I feel much better now."

She murmured, her hand stroking over her throat, her brother's bite mark was almost completely sealed over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Graeme didn't stop tearing until he was certain that he'd have enough to wrap his body properly.

He began wrapping the strips around himself as neatly as he could; which wasn't all that neat. But it was doing it's job well enough.

When he was done wrapping himself, he laid back down again with a soft groan.

"That's good."

Graeme didn't. And he wouldn't for a good few days. His wounds didn't heal like others did; not even like his own family. He had a painfully slow healing rate. What would take her hours to heal would take him weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:33 am

Eva watched him wrap himself, poor man looked like he was in quite a bit of pain.

Slowly the girl stood and padded over to him, sitting on the bed beside him with a soft smile as she reached over and stroked her hand through his hair.

"I guess it's my turn to look after you now."

She would take care of him until his ribs were healed, she wanted him to be as comfortable as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:54 pm

"Focus on healin' yerself, lass."

He didn't need her worried about his health.

His health issues were things that would just set back his attempts and wishes to help her. The less she worried, the more time and effort they could put into escaping this place and getting her to safety.

After he was wrapped up, he'd all but forget that his ribs had been cracked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 pm

"Thirty more minutes as his bite mark will completely fade away, you aren't healing though..."

She muttered as she looked down at the bite mark in the man's throat, it was still weeping with blood.

"You heal so slowly."

Eva added with a little concern in her tone as she watched him curiously.

"Maybe if you go to sleep you'll be better when you wake." That had worked for her many times in the past when she had gotten overly hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 pm

"It'll take a few days." Probably longer. It wasn't going to be pretty.

He just hoped it didn't get infected. You didn't know what a Vampire without the ability to get infections had lurking in his mouth. It was likely that Graeme would get an infection.

"I know I do."

He hated it. He seriously hated it.

Graeme nodded and let his eyes slide shut.

Sleep sounded good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 pm

"I won't bite you, I promise, but this might help."

She murmured as she leaned down her pale tongue lapping out over the weeping wound, licking it clean slowly and gently.

She didn't want to hurt him but when one of her own got badly bitten sometimes licking it clean helped heal it faster.

"Lets rest."

Eva curled up closer to Graeme, she trusted this man more than anyone else, enough so that each night she slept beside him, knowing he wouldn't lay a hand on her.

"Good night Graeme."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:57 pm

Graeme gave a soft hiss as her tongue irritated the wound her brother had left.

It was sore and prodding and stroking it with her tongue was making the pain worse.

But when she lay down next to him, he pulled her closer protectively. He'd feel better curled around her while they slept.

If anyone tried to get to her, they'd wake him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Eva gave a small smile as she was pulled closer, she was glad that she would be leaving this place with Graeme, the man had a way of making her feel so safe.

She nuzzled in against him, being sure not to put pressure on his ribs or touch any of his wounds.

He was more fragile than she was, it made her feel bad about letting him protect her, but at the same time, she could look after him as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   

Back to top Go down

Brotherly Love
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3