A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Telling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Marcus

The Telling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Marcus gave a pissy little huff when Sigil pressed a deep kiss to his lips and held him in place.

His hands slid from the Elf's chest to drop to his own pants, writhing a little as he tried to shift his hips to the side just enough to be able to undo his pants.

He wanted relief from his hard member straining against the thick material of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Sigil gave a chuckle as Marcus huffed, biting the boy's lip sharply as punishment for not enjoying his affections to the fullest.

He pushed the man back against the bed with a smirk before leaning down to kiss his arousal through his pants, his teeth dragging over the fabric.

"You're so impatient."

He murmured with a grin as his hands slid beneath the man to grope his cheeks firmly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Marcus nipped Sigil's lip in return. His fangs dragged along the flesh, tearing it a little.

Marcus pushed himself to sit up so he could watch Sigil lean down. He groaned slightly as he the Elf's teeth dragged over his clothed arousal.

"I'm always impatient." Marcus wasn't known for his ability to lay still without taking action for what he wanted.

The man's backside pressed down into Sigil's hands. "Don't get tempted," he warned.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:14 pm

"Why?" The Elf frowned as he gave the boy's ass a firm squeeze.

"We can't touch each other for another month and you've been gone for weeks, why can't we just have sex once?"

He asked looking strangely rejected. At this point he didn't care of he fucked Marcus or if Marcus fucked him he just wanted to be close one last time in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Marcus groaned softly, his backside rocking against the hands, encouraging them further.

His words said exactly the opposite of what his body was demanding. "We can't."

Marcus didn't want to reject the Elf. He really didn't want to. But they didn't really have much of a choice. "We have to get up on that horse tomorrow and ride for several hours. I'll be damned if I'm wincing every stride because you fucked me too hard."

One slim black brow arched up at the Elf. "Neither of us take it slow, Elf. We havent for four hundred years and we're not starting today."
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:20 pm

The Elf gave a frustrated grunt and rested his forehead against the man's chest, he could tell him that he didn't care and that he would take it so Marcus wouldn't be uncomfortable but he knew that after a few hours on horse back he was going to be in agony.

"Fine."

He replied, clearly sulking, already he was cursing the Vampire for making this deal with his mother, it was suicidal and irritating.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:22 pm

"Don't sulk."

Marcus raised a leg to nudged Sigil with his thigh.

"You don't suit sulking like a whiny bitch. Take what you can get and be happy with it." Marcus bit his lip firmly.

"If you can promise to be a little gentle, you can finger me."
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:27 pm

"You know I can't promise that, and neither can you."

Gentle wasn't something that came naturally to either of them, trying to be gentle was difficult. Sigil would just have to make so with what he had.

A small smirk curled at his lips as he had an idea.

Promptly he moved to remove Marcus' clothing, yanking down his pants roughly before peeling his shirt off as well.

The Elf leaned down, his tongue laving over the man's nipple as he gripped the Vampire's arousal.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:30 pm

"You could try."

Marcus gave a little snort. "Elves are supposed to be twinkle-toed little girls that frolic in the woods and sing each other lullabies. Shouldn't you have that in you seeing as you're an Elf?" Marcus jeered. He knew the man wouldn't be able to do that if he tried.

The Vampire lifted his hips, trying to help with the removal of his pants as one hand came up to grin the hair at the base of Sigil's neck.

"I don't like that smir-mff." Marcus gave a soft grunt mid-word as his arousal was gripped.

What was the Elf planning?
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:37 pm

"Do I look like a prissy little girl to you?"

He asked the Vampire before biting into his nipple hard, Elves were like anyone else, they had their stereotype but each of them was different to the last.

His hand held the Vampire firmly before he started to stroke him.

"Just because we can't enter each other doesn't mean we can't fuck."

He replied his large hand circling around both of them as he pressed his own shaft up against Marcus' he wanted to have sex with the Vampire and at least this felt more intimate than a blowjob.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:41 pm

"Should I answer truthfully?" Marcus asked with a smirk.

As with all Elves, if you dressed Sigil in a ring of flowers in his hair and slapped some rouge and kohl on him, his face, at least, would pass as a woman's. Elves were extremely feminine creatures.

He groaned, head tilting back when his nipple was bitten, offering his throat to his Elf.

His hips rocked against the Elf's hand eagerly, biting his lip when he felt Sigil's length pressed against his. Sigil's length was more impressive than his, bigger by quite a significant amount.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Sigil took the Vampire's throat eagerly when it was offered, biting into it roughly and sucking on the trapped flesh.

His free hand moved to toy with his nipples, twisting and pinching at them.

He gave a soft groan as he thrust his hips in time with his hand, firmly fucking the Vampire's member as he rubbed both of them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:02 pm

Marcus had to admit, this was better than handjobs and blowjobs.

Though he wouldn't be opposed to seeing Sigil's lips wrapped around him.

The Vampire gave a little whine, biting his lip as he writhed a little. He could feel the heat of his arousal pooling already.

He'd gotten himself worked up and convinced himself he wouldn't get much tonight. This was something he hadn't expected and was tearing at his flimsy self control.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Sigil was well on his way to his release, having himself in Marcus' mouth always set him off, the boy was good with his tongue.

"Fuck me, Marcus."

The Elf purred in against the man's neck before biting into it again. He wanted to see Marcus' hips move as they both thrust against one another.

He wanted to come with the man, he wanted this to be intense for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Marcus shivered a little.

Sigil knew that he liked that rough voice demanding him to do things.

His hand fisted tightly in Sigil's hair, using that as leverage as he began rocking his hips eagerly. The man bit his lip, groaning as his eyes slid shut.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Sigil gave a deep moan in against the man's ear as he began to move his hips, this felt much better than simply going at it on his own.

His own hips moved harder and faster as his hand clamped them together more firmly, Sigil's slick member rubbing against Marcus' with ease.

"I'm going to come."

He purred in the boy's ear before nipping it, he wouldn't be able to stop himself at this point.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Marcus shivered a little.

"Tell me when," the man almost whimpered.

The Elf would know exactly what that meant. He liked Sigil having control over him in the bedroom. He liked the power play and the struggle he had to try and overcome when Sigil gave him particularly difficult orders. Like the order to hold out.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:19 pm

He grunted softly as he continued to thrust hard and fast, crying out as he came, his release splattering up the boy's body.

He panted and pulled his member out of his hand, his hand continuing to stroke him hard and fast as he leaned down, his tongue stroking over his head and giving it a hard suck as his hand rubbed his shaft.

"Now."

He ordered as his tongue stroked over Marcus' tip again, he wanted to see him come, taste his release and know that he was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Marcus' head tilted back when he felt his lover's release against his almost feverish skin.

His eyes squeezed shut as he forced himself to keep up the pace of his hips. This was torture. He could feel the heat churning, ready to buckle his self control any second.

The Vampire cried out, hunching over as his hips bucked against Sigil's mouth.

"Fuck, fuck," he grunted, almost tearing out the Elf's hair with his hard yanks; something to attempt to give him some self control.

At the order, Marcus gave a soft almost sob as his hips thrust upwards and he finally allowed himself to relax and release.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Sigil gave a long moan as the man's release spilled over his lips and over the man himself.

The Elf gave a deep purr as he licked the liquid off of his lips before lapping at Marcus' pelvis, giving his member a hard suck so that he was cleaned of his own release and only Sigil's release stayed splattered over his body.

Marcus' reactions were always so beautiful, he adored them.

"Come here."

He murmured as he pushed himself up the bed to lay beside him, pulling him into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Marcus shuddered, watching the Elf through heavily lidded eyes as he cleaned him.

The man gave a weak buck of his hips when he was sucked, a soft whine escaping his lips.

Marcus curled against the man when he was bid to, resting his head against Sigil's chest as he pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Sigil's arms curled around the Vampire protectively, wrapping around him and pulling his closer as he pressed kisses and nips to his throat.

"Don't you fall asleep yet."

He muttered as a hand stroked through the man's glossy dark locks.

"You still need to feed."

It was important for Marcus to eat properly, his body wasn't accustomed to going out into Kenndrick for the entire day, no doubt the daylight hours, even if hidden away from the sun, would effect him greatly, he didn't want the man becoming weak.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:38 pm

He gave a heavy groan as his lips parted.

He wanted to curl up and sleep.

But his fangs slid into the Elf's throat easily. He sucked at the open would eagerly, drinking down the sweet blood happily.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Sigil rolled his eyes as the boy's groan, fancy that, a Vampire complaining about being given blood.

The Elf grunted softly as those fangs tore into his flesh, he was use to it at this point but those thick fangs never failed to draw a reaction from him.

He lay there as his blood was taken, a soft smile on his face as he let his eyes slid shut, being drained would definitely help him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Marcus drank until the blood sat heavy in his stomach.

He removed his fangs carefully, licking at the six puncture wounds gently to clean them up. The puncture wounds were large compared to usual puncture wounds. His fangs were different from any other Vampire he had met; longer and thicker and greater in number.

When he was done cleaning up his Elf he curled back against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Telling
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Castle-
Jump to: