A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Telling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sigil

The Telling - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 pm

"How did I get stuck with the Vampire with the worst bite?"

The Elf murmured groggily, it wasn't just the amount that Marcus took it was how fast he was able to draw it from his body.

It left his head spinning a little though his body was strong and in an hour or so he would be fine again.

For now though, he could sleep it off while his body regenerated.

Leaning over a little he pressed a kiss to the crown of the man's head before relaxing against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:05 pm

"How did I get stuck with the worst bite?" the man retorted.

He'd asked himself that sometimes. It was an advantage, definitely. It made him stronger. He could feed quicker, do more damage with a bite.

But that was a disadvantage, too, when he had to feed from people he cared about. Like Sigil.

Marcus licked his teeth painstakingly to clean them of blood as his eyes slid shut and his body relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:11 pm

A small smile curled at the Elf's lips as he lay there, his eyes still closed.

"I wonder if your kids will have eight fangs..."

He muttered, that would be a sight to see, four for freakish enough, Marcus' were a huge rarity and finding anyone with more seemed impossible.

The Elf had little doubt that one day Marcus would have to get married and have children, more so if his mother had her way.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:13 pm

"Kids?" Marcus snorted loudly.

"Not in this time." Marcus wasn't going to be having kids.

His mother could happily go fuck herself if she decided to set him up for marriage. He didn't want it. He didn't want a wife or children.

He was happy with what he had.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Sigil gave a chuckle.

"Daddy Marcus with a child hanging off of each limb."

The Elf teased with a soft laugh, his eyes opening groggily as he looked up at the Vampire with his usual cheeky smirk.

"I'd pay to see that."
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm

"You'll have to pay a lot because it's not happening unless you get me pregnant," he snorted, shoving Sigil's chest.

"Go to sleep."

They needed their rest and Marcus was done with the conversation about his non-existent children.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:24 pm

"I'll try my hardest."

He replied with a chuckle as he nuzzled up against Marcus, he had been trying to get the man 'pregnant' for four hundred years now and so far, no luck.

"Sleep well."

He murmured as he curled in close to the Vampire and nestled in against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Telling
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Castle-
Jump to: