A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Attack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 pm

It was another rainy day. The rain fell hard and fast outside while Elle and Garen were curled up by the fire inside.

The two were playing their usual game that they played while Garen was carving.

What the hell is that thing and can I recognise it if I touch it enough?

So far Elle hadn't had much of a clue as to what he was carving because Garen hadn't let him touch it that much. This was something that Garen wanted the boy to be able to feel when it was done, or close enough to.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Elle squirmed a little as he sat in Garen's lap, he always got a little impatient playing this game, carving took a long time and he was always so eager to know what it was.

"Can I have another turn soon?"

He asked with a little whimper and he kissed at Garen's neck, he wished the man would carve faster, he was so eager to see it.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Garen leaned down to capture Elle's lips in a deep kiss.

"Sure. It's almost done. Just got to smooth it out a little."

But the shape of it was there. It didn't hold the shape of an animal. Or anything even remotely alive.

It had a very defined curved shape.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Elle gave a little squeak and kissed the man back eagerly, pressing closer to him.

A bright smile spread across his lips as he pulled away, he always got excited for being able to touch them and try to guess.

Elle put his hands out, reaching for it and stroking his hands over it slowly.

His brows furrowed as he tried to make out the shape, it was odd, it didn't feel like any animal that he could picture.

"I still don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Garen grinned widely.

"This is something practical rather than ornamental."

Something that Garen especially would have his fun using. He was sure Elle would warm to it, too.

He was certain that Elle would enjoy the feeling of it. Garen certainly would.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Elle pursed his lips and ran his hands over it again, it didn't feel like any tool he had used before, he wasn't sure he would know how to use it.

Perhaps Garen was making it for himself.

"What is it used for?"

If he was practical it had to have a use.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:21 pm

The man gave a deep, low chuckle.

This was the sort of chuckle he used when he had been planning things without the Fae's knowledge.

"Well, you can't use it as it is right now. It's too dry." His hand grasped Elle's gently, curing the boy's fingers around the shape of the carving, leaving the base free. "When it's nice and slick, it's much better to use."

Keeping Elle's hand as it was, he moved the carving, pushing it into the boy's hand then pulling it out slowly. Imitating what he'd be doing when they could actually use it.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Elle gave a little whine, he didn't like that chuckle, it meant Garen was plotting and that was always a dangerous thing.

The boy looked confused as his hand curled around it but as soon as Garen started to thrust it in his hand he went bright red.

It was...

He gave a whimper and pressed back against Garen, he was embarrassed knowing it was holding a wooden member.

"Why...when I have you..."
Why did he need a fake penis?
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:28 pm

"So I can tease you with it," he purred softly.

"When I'm not here, away on hunting trips, you can keep this in and know that soon it'll be me there."

He continued to move the toy in the boy's hand before slowly pulling it away and picking up his knife again.

"And I would love to see your little ass full as you bend over waiting for me."
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:31 pm

At this point Elle's face was bright red with embarrassment, Garen's words affected him more than the toy in his hands ever could.

His hands tentatively stroked over it once more before it was pulled from his grasp.

It didn't feel like Garen's did, was much more rigid and hard.

"Will it hurt?"

He asked softly, he didn't know how the wood would feel inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Garen shook his head.

"It'll feel incredible."

He'd carved small plugs for himself before. Having them in had been absolutely maddening. He'd been so horny that he felt like he could hump anything that stayed still long enough.

It had been a seriously enjoyable experience.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 pm

"That better be a promise."

He replied as he nestled in under the man's neck and peppered him with little kisses again.

He liked sitting in Garen's lap when he carved, the man busily worked while he showered Garen with affection while he curled up in his lip.

Though he wouldn't admit it, he couldn't wait to try this new toy.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:36 pm

"It is."

He'll make sure Elle thoroughly enjoyed playing with his new toy.

Garen hummed softly as he carefully shaved small bits of wood from the toy. His job now was to just even it out a little. Make it nice and smooth for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Elle nuzzled and cuddled up against the man, waiting patiently for the carving to be done, he was less impatient when he found out what it was, it was the same with each carving, it always wiggled about and whined until he could guess it correctly.

He sat sideways, hooking one arm around Garen's neck as he rested his head against the man's chest and sat quietly.

Suddenly, as they always occurred, the boy went stiff, his eyes widening as he stared at something no other man could see.

His blind eyes darted from side to side as he watched the scene unfold in front of him.

Unlike his other visions this one did not leave a small smile on his lips, instead the boy looked horrified and frightened, his eyes widening as they began to water.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:49 pm

When the boy froze in his lap, Garen set down his knife and carving.

It was getting increasingly common for Elle to have these visions around him.

He wrapped his arms around the boy, rubbing his back as he waited for the boy to relax against him, smile and say something cryptic about Garen having something good in the future.

When that didn't come, he gazed down at the boy. His brows furrowed at the boy's horrified expression.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Elle gasped loudly and started panting, unknowingly he had been holding his breath all that time, a few stray tears streaked down his face as he trembled.

He blinked rapidly for a moment as he tried to regain himself, feeling Garen's arms around him make him panic, they were still sat there, in his living room.

"Garen..."

He murmured as he came back around, his eyes widening again as he pushed himself up out of the man's lap and ran to grab his bag.

"Hurry! Garen hurry! We have to go!"

He yelled out as he moved toward the cupboard and rummaged through it hurriedly to grab a small coin purse and throw it into his bag.

He always had this bag ready, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:56 pm

"What's wrong?"

Garen was usually very thoughtful of Elle's privacy. He never asked about the boy's visions. He felt it was wrong. The boy's visions were private things.

But he was acting so strangely. Elle never acted like this.

"What's wrong, what did you see?" he asked, pushing himself to his feet as he watched the boy grab a large packed bag.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:05 pm

"We have to run, far away! The Vampires, they've found me!"

He replied as he pulled his bag on, rushing to the table to grab the carvings that Garen had made for him and put them in his bag.

He had to pack lightly but he wasn't leaving without those, they meant more to him than anything else in this entire house, except for the man himself.

"They're nearly here, Garen!"

He sobbed, he didn't want to be caught, he didn't want Garen to be caught.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Vampires.

Garen was up immediately. He already had everything bar his bow and arrow on his person. He was quick to pick up his carving nad knife, shoving them into a pocket of his belt.

"Let's run, then."

Leaving this place behind wouldn't be easy, but they had no choice if the Vampires were here.

He grabbed Elle and bolted, making his way out the front, snagging his bow and arrow on the way.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Elle wrapped his arms around the man and held onto him tight as they fled the house.

He didn't know if they could get away or not, his visions didn't let him see those sort of events, what he did see was Vampire's flooding into the house and overwhelming Garen as he tried to fight them off.

He couldn't stand to watch them attack the Necromancer, he had gotten scared and pulled out of the vision as fast as he could.

The boy hid his face in against Garen's shoulder as they ran through the trees.

"Go north."

He muttered, they had come from the south, they had to head deeper into Lycan territory to get away from them.

He just hoped that they could disappear before the Lycan or Vampires caught wind of them, if they could get into town and find a trading wagon they could be out of Kenndrick in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Garen nodded and did as ordered, heading north after he'd gotten his bearings.

He held onto the boy tightly as he ran.

Garen listened out for any sound that wasn't in the norm of the forest. They had to be careful now. Any wrong move could mean the two of them could get captured.

Garen couldn't allow that.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Elleon felt useless, more than useless right now, he couldn't even run away on his own, he was slowing Garen down now that the man had to carry his weight.

If he could see he could...

If he could see.

The boy tried to calm his body and focus on Garen, he always found it easier looking into Garen's future, even if it was accidently.

Elle let out a steady breath as his body went rigid yet again as he pushed himself into the vision.

He could see himself, cling to Garen as the man ran and he could see the Vampire's finding his house and chasing after them.

He searched further, he had never tried to push himself into a vision like this but he took a step back, observing everything around them. If they kept running this way they were going to run straight into the Lycan scouting party.

From his position clinging to Garen his mouth was pressed up against the man's ear, normally he couldn't do anything when he was seeing, but he forced himself to try to talk as he watched everything unfold a few minutes ahead of time.

"Left, large rock. Down, river bank."

He struggled to mutter as he continued to watch, if they turned sharply here the Lycan and Vampires would run directly into one another.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Garen clung tighter to the boy when his body froze up again.

Now wasn't the time for the boy to be having another vision. Garen needed to protect him. If Elle was in a vision and they ran into trouble, they were fucked.

But when the boy murmured, he took a sharp turn, shoulder colliding with the large rock with a loud grunt before pushing off it, stumbling down the small hill to get to the riverbank.

The man grunted loudly as he dropped but pikced himself up again quickly, jogging alongside the river.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:38 pm

This was all he could do to help Garen at this point, even if he was aware if they were caught there was very little he could do to help.

He had already witnessed that much in his first vision, at least this way he could help the man stay a few steps ahead of this chasing them.

"Follow the river, cross at the fork and follow it."

He murmured, so far they were doing well, he could see his vision warping with each instruction he gave, each time they were getting further and further away.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Garen jumped down into the river, pushing against the current as he crossed.

He struggled to get back up onto the bank but managed it after a moment.

He man coughed as he wiped his face, moving down the riverbank at a fast pace again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attack
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: Forests-
Jump to: