A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Attack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Garen

Garen

The Attack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 am

Garen didn't care what times were the best to talk about things like this.

The man had never been chased down by two armies. He didn't know how this was going to end. He was going to enjoy his time with Elle.

Just in case.

"It could take months to travel to the port. Then weeks on the boat."

It would be a very veyr long trek.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:44 am

"We have all the time in the world."

The boy replied with a little shrug. There was no way they could go back to the house anymore, people would be keeping an eye on it from now on.

They had no where to be and nothing holding them down any more.

"We can go where ever we want, when ever we want and if I can hide the fact that I'm an oracle I bet we could pass through most towns undetected ."
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:48 am

They didn't.

They had so little time. They had days at most to decide what they were doing and do it.

He and Elle had become runners. They couldnt travel leisurely. They had to be careful about everything they did now.

"I suppose my country is as good as any other," he murmured softly.

They'd just have to be damned careful as the travelled.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:52 am

Elle pressed his lips to Garen's forehead before hugging him tightly.

"We will be alright."

He muttered, he had to believe that, if not then all this effort of running and hiding was for nothing.

"We will get out of Kenndrick and they'll lose the trail, then we can go somewhere better."

Elle wasn't going to give in to despair.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:53 am

Garen nodded.

All they had to do was get away from this country. Get out of Kennedrick. Get far away from Nalithia. Just move as far away from them as they could.

Garen wrapped his arms around the boy and stood.

"Let's get going, then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attack   The Attack - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attack
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: Forests-
Jump to: