A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Royal Flop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Colton

A Royal Flop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Colt had been taken by surprised as when he was gripped and kissed he moved to grab the man back, but the taste on his lips was familiar.

Kenyon had actually sneaked out of the palace and tracked him here.

He pushed himself into the kiss, bruising his lips against the other man's as his hands moved to grip onto his hips firmly, fingers digging in as he pulled the man closer.

This was inappropriate, he could get into a lot of trouble for handling the King like this, but this wasn't a king, it was Kenyon, just Kenyon, another man whom he was attracted to and outside of those castle walls he could act on that attraction.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Kenyon gave a soft breathy moan as he was gripped roughly and kissed with a bruising force.

He pulled back only when he was almost suffocating from lack of air, panting softly as he gazed down at Colt from his place perched in his lap, fingers running through the man's hair.

"You wanted to know what it's like down at the prison?" he asked softly, a little grin curling his lips.

He had all night before Cyryl caught on to him leaving. He could have his fun for the night very easily.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Colt lay back, panting heavily as he looked up at the man, he looked even more striking out here in the moonlight.

Reaching up he pushed the man's hood back, his hand stroking over Kenyon's cheek and neck slowly.

A soft grin graced his lips as the other man spoke.
"I did. Are you going to show me, Kenyon?"

He asked his own fingers stroking through the man's hair, pulling him down as he kissed and nipped at the man's throat slowly.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Kenyon leaned into the hand stroking his scarred cheek and neck.

The thin scars were striking compared to his dark tanned skin. It was obvious he had been through a truly terrible beating as, so many years down the line, the scars were still present.

He returned the little grin with one of his own.

"Do I get anything in return for showing you?"

His eyes slid shut and his lips parted a little as his head tilted back, allowing Colt to kiss at his throat. His breathing was a little shaky as he gripped the man's hair a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Colt purred in against the man's throat, his tongue lapping out to taste him.

One of his hands slid from the man's hip, stroking over his pelvis slowly, tracing the slowly growing bulge in his pants.

"I can offer up any service that my body can provide."

He replied, a soft, rumbling growl sounding in his throat as he looked up at the man heatedly.

Colton was a switch, he could be what ever Kenyon wanted him to be for the night.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Kenyon swallowed thickly as the hand brushed teasingly over his clothed member.

He wasn't used to such gentle teasing caresses. The men and women he slept with wanted one thing and they took it from him as quick as they could. Being teased like that was new to him.

"A fair offer," Kenyon replied. He pressed a quick kiss to Colt's lips before pushing himself to his feet.

"Come. We have to be quick. Follow me and don't get yourself lost."

Kenyon ran, pushing through the trees, then climbing one, dropping down on the other side of the gardens wall. Then he ran again, sliding through the familiar streets quickly.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Colt returned the small kiss before standing as he was bid and running after the man, he was fast. Before he had taken over for his father he had been a tracker in the military, guarding the boarders and chasing down Vampires.

He had been good at his job, he missed the thrill of the chase.

He followed Kenyon without fail, leaping and jumping after him before sprinting through the streets, hiding behind corners as to not be seen, though the streets were fairly bare at this time of night.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:23 pm

It didn't take long for them to reach the prison at this pace.

He nodded at the guard and they moved aside for him and Colt.

The place was filled with moans and cries. It sounded more like a whore house than a prison. This was why he enjoyed it here. He could do whatever he wanted here.

"Take a look, see if there's anyone you like," the young Werewolf murmured softly as his eyes turned over the prisoners in their cells; strolling up the hallway between the two rows of cells.

A lot of the faces were familiar.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:26 pm

Colt chuckled softly at those words, he padded up behind Kenyon, murmuring softly in his ear.
"Found one."

He muttered before pressing a soft kiss right under the man's ear, giving it a soft nip before turning to look at the cages.

There was all types here, men, women, Lycan, Vampire even Elves.

It made for an interesting selection.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:34 pm

Kenyon chuckled softly, leaning back against Colt when his neck was kissed.

There were a huge amount of people here and Kenyon had had his fun with most of them at one point or another.

"You could always join me and my pick of the day," he murmured softly, leaning over his shoulder to kiss the man deeply.

He already had an idea of who he was going to choose.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 pm

His arms slid around the man's middle as he was leaned against, holding him against his own body, his fingers stroking over Kenyon's clothes stomach slowly.

"I like the sound of that."

He murmured, joining in on their fun would be interesting, he would definitely consider coming down here again if it proved entertaining.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Kenyon's eyes slid shut as he just enjoyed the feeling of fingers stroking over his stomach for a long moment.

The man turned around to kiss Colt deeply again before pulling away.

He grinned as he made his way towards the back of the row. "We'll play with Enda tonight." He stopped at one of the cells and leaned against the bars.

"Evening Enda," he purred softly. A rough but feminine voice replied with the same greeting.

Behind the bars were a tall woman wearing a tunic and pants the same as anyone else behind the bars. She had her hair clipped fairly short and was smirking up at the King.

Kenyon would rather not lay with women, but Enda proved to be far more fun than any other woman he'd ever had.

"Missed me, Kingling?" the woman asked, her smirk widening.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Colton gave a rumbling purr as he was kissed, he could easily grow addicted to these touches if he was not careful, the taste of the man on his lips was better than any other he had tasted in a long while.

He eyed the woman warily, he wasn't fond of women at all, he would have chosen a man instead however he had said that he would join in with who Kenyon would pick.

"Interesting choice."

He muttered as he followed behind the man, his lips brushing against the back of Kenyon's neck as they neared the cell.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:32 pm

"This is a friend of mine. He will join you tonight rather than myself."

He knew of Colt's displeasure with women so Colt would be taking charge along with Enda instead of being used by her. That way Colt wouldn't have to sleep with Enda and Kenyon got two people using him instead of just one.

He couldn't think of anything better than that.

"All right, Kingling. I can deal with that." The woman smirked darkly as she pushed herself to her feet.

"Don't keep me waiting too long."
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:38 pm

This suited him better, he didn't think he would be able to get aroused if it was a woman trying to force herself upon him.

He was a switch and enjoyed either role, but being beneath a woman wasn't appealing.

Colton's eyes slowly trailed over the woman, he wondered what it was about her that had Kenyon coming back for more.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Kenyon grinned and disappeared for a moment, returning with a guard in tow who unlocked the cell for him and waited until Kenyon had pulled Colt in with him before locking it again.

No escape for the two of them.

Now the fun could begin.

Kenyon tilted his head as he waited.

Enda grinned and stepped forwards. Her hand fisted in Kenyon's hair and dragged him up by it until he was dangling with a pained expression on his face. "Do you want to be able to walk tomorrow or not?"

"I'll deal with limping tomorrow," the Werewolf replied, eyes squeezing shut.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:52 pm

Colt stood back for a moment as the door was locked behind them, leaning against the wall and watching as she lifted him up by his hair.

It was interesting, seeing someone so powerful reduced to nothing in a matter of moments.

Slowly the Lycan removed his shirt, draping it over one of the horizontal bars of the cell. His chest was tanned and covered in well toned muscle thanks to his days in the military.

"What a beautiful expression he has."

The Lycan purred as he moved forward, his pants hanging low on his hips, low enough that it showed a small dusting of hair that trailed up his stomach to his navel.

Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Kenyon enjoyed being reduced to a powerless creature immensely. He didn't have to worry about anything like this. All he had to do was follow orders. He didn't have a country to run. He was just this.

"You haven't seen nothing yet," Enda chuckled, her eyes turning to Colt.

She dropped Kenyon and rested her hands on her hips.

"Strip. Now."

Kenyon followed her orders after scraping his hair back out of his face. His tunic and pants were tossed aside immediately and he knelt in front of Enda completely naked.

"Feel free to do what you want with him while I'm having my fun," Enda murmured to Colt.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:03 pm

The green in Colt's eyes darkened as he saw the man drop to his knees completely naked, it was such a beautiful sight, even for a young wolf, he had an amazing body.

"Oh you don't need to worry about that, I will, I don't think I could resist a gorgeous little ass like that."

He replied with a chuckle, by the end of the night he would have buried himself deep inside of Kenyon and claimed him body.

After they were done he would care for the man tenderly but while they were here, while Kenyon had surrendered himself to their will, there would be no mercy.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Enda leaned over to grip Kenyon's hair again and dragged him up so his face was pressed to her clothed crotch.

This was the usual run of business between the two of them.

Enda had complete control and liked to follow her set routine when dominating Kenyon.

The teen's lips parted, his tongue running over the thin fabric of her pants obediently.

His eyes flickered up to Colt and he shifted slightly, back arching, pressing his backside out for Colt.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 pm

"Good boy."

He purred as Kenyon pressed out his backside, now that was a nice little pose. The Lycan moved forward, kneeling down behind the man.

His fingers trailed down the boy's spine before stroking over his backside. He gave him a firm slap across his cheek, hissing as his hand burned from the force.

"Ass out further, present it to me properly."

He ordered as his fingers ran down his spine again.

"Grip your cheeks and spread them for me, I want to see you."
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:23 pm

His eyes slid shut as Colt moved out of his range of sight.

He focused on pleasuring Enda through her pants, leaning into the hand she had in his hair slightly.

Kenyon shivered slightly when he felt Colt's fingers trail gently over his spine. These gentle little touches were very new. He didn't get teasing strokes while he was here. They made him writhe a little, pushing his backside out slightly more.

He jerked when he was slapped, teeth gritting as he gave a soft whine.

Kenyon swallowed thickly as he pressed his backside out further as ordered, spreading his cheeks for him, gripping his skin firmly as Enda pulled down her pants.

The teen's tongue teased over the woman's bare flesh now, tasting her as her fingers combed through his loosely bound hair.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:28 pm

His fingers smoothed over the darkened flesh of his backside after he slapped the boy, he took being struck quite well, he had expected some kind of resistance from him.

Colt licked his fingers, lowering them to the boy's ring of muscles and stroking it slowly, tracing the shape with his index finger and teasing him slowly as he leaned over the boy's back, trailing his lips and teeth over his neck and shoulder.

Kenyon tasted good, he could spend days nipping and lapping at his flesh.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:34 pm

The teen liked the burn of being slapped.

When he had first started coming here, he had hated it. It had scared and hurt him. But it became addictive. Soon after he was down here every week to be slapped around and fucked by the prisoners. There was nothing better than the feeling of being used like this. It was truly intoxicating.

The boy pulled away from Enda for a moment as he pressed his ass back against the man's slick fingers.

"Fuck me. Please," he groaned.

He got a firm slap on the cheek for that before being dragged back to Enda. "You don't pull away until I'm done, little bitch."
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:38 pm

"Such a naughty pup."

Colt purred as his teeth dragged down the boy's neck, travelling lower until he bit sharply into the boy's right cheek, his teeth baring down until the taste of blood swept over his tongue.

He licked his lips, quite enjoying the taste before his tongue trailed over the boy's entrance, teasing him with soft little touches and not entering him at all, he wanted the boy to break down and beg for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Royal Flop
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: The Castle-
Jump to: