A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like An Animal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:58 am

A roar of anger escaped the mouth of a man wild with his anger.

He was fighting desperately against his bonds as he tried to escape from them. He'd been ambushed as he travelled through the edges of the Dry Lands, heading towards what he had hoped would be relative safety in Kennedrick.

He'd been a little too late for that.

He snarled profanities as his clothes were stripped from him, kicking out as his loin cloth was removed, taking with it the last of dignity.

He was a tied animal, naked and snarling and held in place with ropes around his wrists and neck.

"Ye ken I'll do away with ye when ye donae see it comin'," he cried out in a rough voice as a man threw a bucket of water at him in a poor attempt at cleaning the dust from his naked body.

A warning growl sounded as another approached him with scissors, intent on cutting the wild mass of red curls that tumbled own his back.

"I'll shove those so far up ye arse, ye'll be spittin' out chunks of metal as ye great grand children are holding their wee children for the first time." No one cut his hair.

The man kicked out again violently.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:06 am

Eva sighed softly to herself as he looked through the Servent section, looking through the beautiful, skilled women.

They showcased the women's crafts and skills, any of them would make a perfect handmaiden, any girl her age would be thrilled to be choosing one of her own.

All the girl could feel was anger and spite, she hated this situation, she had tried to fight against it but had felt the wrath of her father for her disobedience.

Not that it mattered, soon she would be shipped off to live with that disgusting perverted old man, and for what? A nice sum of gold handed over to her father.

The girl fumed as she moved away from the cages, perking up when she heard a roar and a string of constant curses, the sound resembled how she felt though she was too scared to express it with such raw emotion.

Tentatively she walked toward the sound, leaving the servant section and heading right into the slave section, somewhere she wasn't meant to wander.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:09 am

His foot lashed out, colliding with the hand that was holding the scissors. The scissors caught in his fingers as they were kicked, breaking the slaver's fingers.

He gave a fierce grin, his green eyes brightening in sadistic glee.

"I'll beat e'ery last one o' ye soon as I'm free, mark me words, lads."

This man was out for blood and he wasn't going to stop until he had it.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:15 am

The small girl moved toward the cage, gripping the hem of her dress to avoid getting the hem of it dirty as water was splashed around.

One of the men tried to warn her away but she ignored him and continued forward, looking up at the man curiously.

Though her own anger has hidden, trapped inside of her with no way of escaping, her eyes gave her away, they were the same enraged, violent eyes that this slave had.

She watched him, her lip quirking up the slightest amount as the scissors were kicked and injured the Slaver.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:19 am

The man's naked body thrashed around again as he pulled at his bound wrists.

He'd fought so much that the thick chord has burned into his wrists with the friction and his skin had split, bleeding. Though he didn't stop.

He was going to get out of these bonds and kill every last one of these fuckheads.

Then piss on their fucking corpses.

"Ye're all heidbangers! E'ery last one o' ye!"
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:25 am

Eva's head tilted slightly as she tried to understand his angry shouts, though the message was fairly clear.

"I'll take him."

She muttered softly, one of the Slavers turning to her with a chuckle.

"What would a little thing like you do with a slave like him? Why don't you go back to your Mommy and go pick out a nice little girl or boy that you can play with?"

Eva's eyes narrowed as her lips parted, showing off the four, thick, sharp fangs jutting out from behind her lips. Her clan was well know for being strong, and brutally ruthless.

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

She hissed, tossing a bag of gold at the man as she stared at him, her lips pursing with annoyance.

"Apologies m'lady, we will bring him to your carriage at once."

The girl nodded softly, her features calming as she moved back to where her carriage waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:29 am

"No ye fuckin' don't ye pansy ass bauchle's," the man crowed as he was dragged up to his feet immediately.

He'd been taken away from his fate with the scissors, but this was infinitely worse.

"'Ey, lil'bit, ye'll not be buyin' me today," he yelled after the girl.

He growled and lashed out as he was dragged from the somewhat privacy of where he'd been fighting, dragged through crowds of people completely naked by ropes tight around his neck.

"Fuck all o' ye!"
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:34 am

Eva payed him no mind, she had no intention of keeping him.

This was just another way to defy her father, she could already imagine his face when he found out what she had wasted that gold on.

What she planned to do to the Slave next would make the man even more furious. It served him right, is she had to deal with this anger then so he did.

Eva smiled to herself when he was pushed into the cage at the back of her carriage and tied down.

Once he was secure she had her servant throw a blanket over the cage to hide him from view for now.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:37 am

His constant string of curses never let up as he was tied down in a cage yet again.

His arms were tied above his head and his legs tied at the knees to each side of the cage. This way he was tied in a compromising position so he was both embarrassed and vulnerable.

It only strengthened his rage.

He yelled out even louder as the cage was covered with a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:41 am

Eva continued to ignore him, she wasn't interest in him, only his anger.

It made her feel better knowing someone else understood her rage, even if they were angry for different reasons.

The girl got into the carriage as they set off, moving along swiftly.

"I want to make a stop before we head home, take me to the Kenndrick borders, I want to see the forest."

She instructed before curling up on her seat, leaning her head against the window as she stared out of it at the scenery around them.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:44 am

The man continued to yell.

He didn't let up for a moment.

He wouldn't.

He was going to kick and scream until he got what he wanted. And that was his freedom. He would run free from all of this eventually.

He just had to get his legs free. The man writhed in his bonds, trying to close his legs with no luck. He was tied spread like this until someone freed him.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:52 am

"Aren't you excited m'lady? I thought you would want to get home immediately to meet your soon-to-be husband."

Eva took in a sharp breath of air as that was brought back to her mind.

"Excited? I'm being sold and the highest bidder is a disgusted perverted old man. How do you expect me to be excited about that?"

She snapped back with a sneer, she hated this, her lips pressed into a hard line.

"He will take you away from your father at least?"

The girl scoffed and shook her head.

"And you don't think my dear husband wont take pleasure in beating me as my father does? I may be a child but I'm not a fool. He'll force me to bare his heirs and serve him as a good little wife should."

The girl gave a bitter chuckle as stray tears streaked down her cheeks.
"My father and my husband can go fuck themselves, or each other. I'll throw myself off the tower before I let him rape me."

She murmured to herself, curling her body up tighter.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:54 am

His cries quieted over time as his voice began to get hoarse.

And then all he could do was sit and hear.

What he heard was almost as unpleasant as what was being done to him.

He pulled a disgusted face as he listened to the girl's soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:06 am

"M'lady! You shouldn't say such things, your parents would be devastated should anything happen to you."

This was met with another snorted laugh, the sound betraying the fact that her nose was running from the tears.

"Don't say such lies, none shall mourn me, not even you, so please, just stop talking and drive."

She replied, curling up on the chair as they moved along, she hadn't even noticed that the noise from the cage had died down.

It didn't take long for them to reach the border of Kenndrick, the girl gave a soft smile as she looked over at the trees.

She debated running, but there was no point, she had run many times before and had always been caught.

The girl pushed herself out of the carriage and walked slowly to the cage, pulling the blanket off of it and looking up at the man, bent over in such a degrading position.

She pulled a small knife from the corset of her dress and severed the ropes so the man could move, sliding the knife through the bars so he could take it, as well as a pair of cloth pants she had gathered from the slaver.

"I'm such a clumsy girl you see, so forgetful."

She muttered softly, more to herself than to him.

"Opps."

She added as she flicked open the lock and swung the door open, looking up at him for a brief moment, the rage in her eyes couldn't be hidden.

"Silly little me, letting my new slave escape...when will I learn."

With that she stepped away from the door, padding back into the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:12 am

The man's eyes narrowed when the carriage slowed to a stop.

A soft raspy growl sounded when the blanket was pulled off of him. He fought once again to try and close his legs. He didn't need anyone seeing him in this position unless he was taking them to bed.

When she cut him loose and opened the cage, he was gone before she had even finished speaking, disappearing into the forest. Freedom. He could taste it on his tongue.

But as he heard the carriage door shut behind him, he stilled.

Freedom tasted bitter.

He was getting his freedom. But at what cost?

The abuse of a little girl.

The man sighed heavily, running his fingers through his wild hair. "Yo donae need this emotion," he groused to himself as he turned around to make his way back to the carriage. His hand just touched the bar of the open cage as the carriage began to move.

He sighed heavily as he jogged after the carriage, still naked and jumped. He pulled himself up to sit in the cage, crossing his arms over his bare chest.

His gaze turned down towards the cloth pants, staring at them for a moment before yanking them on.

Stupid morals.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:20 am

Eva was unaware of what he had done, she simply sat quietly as the carriage moved along.

Without the help of the handmaiden she was meant to buy she was going to have to get ready for tonight on her own.

Not that it bothered her too much, she would happily turn up to dinner like this, muddy and covered in dirt from a day at the markets.

It took a few hours to get to their manor, when the carriage rolled to a stop Eva opened her own door and stepped out.

No sooner had she stepped out was her name yelled out.

"Eva! Your father is furious, you've kept him waiting, your guests have already arrived and are waiting for you!"

The man outside scolded, grabbing the girl's arm and forcing her up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:23 am

The human man sat silently in the cage as the drive continued on.

When they finally pulled to a stop, the man looked around curiously.

He was surprised by how...fancy the place looked. He hadn't expected anything quite so fancy. He'd never been in a place like this.

Dressed in just cloth pants, he felt rather out of place. But that didn't stop him from stepping out the cage and looking around casually.

"Oi, where am I meanta be?"
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:27 am

The girl and the man holding her paused at the sound of as unknown voice. Eva looked over at him with a horrified expression on her face.

"What are you doing here?"

She hissed at him, yelping as she was shaken by the man holding on her.

"This?! This is the servant you brought home? Are you stupid or just suicidal Eva? Your father is going to be furious when he sees...that."

The man scolded, looking over at the half dressed man. Eva scowled and looked away, staring down at her feet.

"I don't care anymore."
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:29 am

The man stepped forwards, his walking speeding up until he was jogging towards the two of them.

"Oi, what what ya do to 'er," he growled as he stopped in front of them, nose to nose with the man. His lips were pulled back into a snarl.

He didn't appreciate people laying hands on women.

"Hands off 'eh. Now."
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:34 am

The male Vampire stared the Slave in the eye as his hand lashed out roughly across the girl's face before dropping her, leaving her to trip down the step and collide with the man.

He scoffed, smirking before walking into the manor.

"Hurry up Eva, our guests wont wait forever."

He called out.

Eva barely flinched as she was hit, at this point she was used to it, she did however push herself off of the Slave and began walking up the stairs, she didn't want to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:36 am

He caught the girl without a second thought, fiery green eyes turning down as he turned her face up to him.

"If that sun of a bitch bruised ya," he grunted, letting his threat trail off.

Bad things would happen.

He didn't take well to the abuse of women.

When she pushed away from him, he followed after her.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:42 am

Eva wheeled around and stared up at him as he followed her, newly fueled anger in her eyes.

"What are you doing here? I set you free and you followed me here?"

The girl let out a low, rumbling growl, she was furious with him. He had been her one last little act of freedom.

She had wanted to free someone else so they wouldn't know her fate, who knows what would have become of him if he had been brought my someone else.

He was her last little spark of hope and he had ruined it by coming back.

"I hate you."

She murmured as she turned and stormed up the steps, cupping her burning cheek softly as she moved through the hall and up toward her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:44 am

He was still her hope of freedom.

She had her control over him and if she did nothing, he had his freedom. If she didn't order him around, he had his freedom.

Just because he wasn't dancing around naked in the woods with flowers in his hair didn't mean he wasn't free. He knew what he could be doing right now if someone else had bought him.

"Hate's a strong word, lass."

Once again he followed her.

He couldn't decide whether it was to make sure she was all right or to just stay around someone that had some familiarity with him. He didn't like the idea of being here alone.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:50 am

Eva ignored him and went into her chamber, the door not latching as she softly pushed it, causing it to swing back open slightly.

The girl sat in front of her mirror brushing out the knots and dirt from her hair, if she didn't make herself presentable for dinner she was going to regret it.

She gave a soft sigh as she rested her head against her make-up table, this was all just too much, she wanted to curl up in bed and go to sleep, not head to dinner and meet him.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:53 am

He strolled into the room, looking around curiously.

"Looks like a little lasses room. Ye' five or somethin', lass?" he teased as he moved to lay on the bed and stretch out.

His curly red hair spread out around him like a fan

He watched her as she brushed her hair then leaned against the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like An Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like An Animal   Like An Animal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like An Animal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Dry Lands-
Jump to: