A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Capture

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: The Capture   Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:57 pm

A fortnight had passed since he had made his deal with his mother.

A fortnight of unrest between him and Sigil as they worked day and night to look for the little Oracle boy and his Necromancer pet.

And they were finally catching up. Not an hour ago, just before the sun had set, Sigil had heard from a gossiping gathering of farmers wives that two strange travellers had passed through their land, heading towards the small village just a few miles beyond.

Now, Marcus and Sigil were in this village, sat in the bar of the one inn the village had to offer. Sigil had a beer in hand, while Marcus sat with nothing. His arms were crossed over his broad chest and his striking blue eyes were closed as he leant back comfortably in his rickety old chair.

"I hear them," he murmured to his partner. He could hear them, all right. Neither were attempting to be quiet in their act of passion in the room right above Marcus' head.

When they were asleep, Marcus would strike. It would be so simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:54 pm

Sigil gave a small smirk as Marcus spoke, he did hold a small amount of regret for having to hand the two over to the Queen, no doubt it would no end pleasantly for them, but his priority was Marcus and ensuring the prince was safe.

He took a deep drink of his beer, over the last two weeks he had taken the opportunity to bask in the sunlight and his skin and taken on a dark tan, he hadn't felt stronger in a very long time.

"We have to be sure that they don't try anything tricky and slip away, if we can get them out of here tonight then getting back should be easy enough."

Making sure they got the two of them into the carriage without causing a disturbance would be difficult.

"What are we going to do about the Necromancer?"

The Queen had said she only wanted the oracle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:25 pm

Marcus held no such regret. He would capture the Oracle, hand it over to his mother and claim his much-deserved spoils. What happened to it after that would only aid Nalithia to victory. This wasn't something he could bring himself to go against.

This war would not be lost.

"You will storm the door, lead them to scurry from the window. I will catch the Oracle there."

One ice blue eye cracked open slowly and turned to Sigil at the question. "It's not necessary. Kill it before it makes a problem for us." He wasn't going to let some over-protective Necromancer rat spoil his chance of living.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:00 pm

"Once the boy is without his Necromancer he is fairy harmless and completely defenseless, getting him back on his own will be easy enough."

The Necromancer was the only hindrance he could see.

"If I can separate them in the room I have no doubt the Necromancer will aim to protect him, they wont know you're out the window so hopefully I can keep the man inside until he is dealt with."

Having to capture the oracle and fend off the Necromancer would be a pain.

"When you have the oracle, head on without me while I deal with the pest, I'll catch up with you during the day easily enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:05 pm

Marcus nodded then gave a grimace as his gaze turned up to the roof.

"How sickeningly sweet of them." The Necromancer was whispering loving nothings into the Oracle's ear as he fucked him. The Oracle's stuttered responses were just as sickening as the Necromancer's sweet nothings.

His eyes slid shut again.

Soon he wouldn't have to listen to the passion and sweet words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Sigil's yellowish eyes turned to Marcus, in towns his power was not as strong as out in the woods, the rumble of noise coming from the other patrons of the bar was enough that he could not hear what was happening upstairs.

"Hmm?"

He asked curiously, his head tilting to the side slightly as he leaned it up against his propped up hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:10 pm

"Their romance is awe-inspiring."

His blue eyes turned teasingly to his Elf. "Tell me, Sigil, why do you not speak such words to me as you worship my body? The utterances the Necromancer pet is giving with make any man swoon."

If Sigil even thought about uttering sweet nothings to him as they fucked, Marcus would put an end to the Elf personally.

Sigil knew that clearly enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:17 pm

Sigil gave a loud snort as he took a drink of his beer.

"If I remember correctly the reason you fell for me in the first place was because I wasn't going to kiss your ass and speak bullshit to you in order to gain favor."

The Elf set his beer down as he leaned back in his chair.

"Plus I don't think our brand of intimacy would suit such nonsense."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:20 pm

Marcus' lips parted to give a retort, but he fell silent, brows shooting upwards.

"Oh my, our pet seems to find pleasure in our brand of intimacy. The poor Oracle is going to be uncomfortable while we travel, occupied as he'll be."

The Vampire's body began to relax, slumping almost bonelessly in the chair he was perched in, though he never seemed to lose the regal air that encompassed him. "They're almost finished with their acts. It won't take long for them to fall into slumber. Put yourself to use when they're asleep, twinkle toes. Kill the pet before he can wake."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:26 pm

"I'll slit Pet's throat, gag the boy and toss him out the window to you."

Clean, quick and easy, as was the way of the Elves, they didn't mess about.

"Tell me once they are dozing and I'll head upstairs."

No one would be able to hear a stealthy wood elf, regardless of Marcus' demeaning nickname, he was very light on his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Marcus shook his head. "No solid plans yet. Think. Don't make your decision too quickly."

There was still time between now and the time the Oracle fell asleep that he could gain insight on the Elf's plans. If he didn't have a decision made before the Oracle fell asleep, then he couldn't have a vision of it.

"We have to tread carefully with a target that has the possibility of seeing what we choose to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:34 pm

"True, very true."

He hadn't considered the fact that the boy might have a vision about them within the next few minutes if he had made up his mind.

Quickly he change his mind, ditching that plan swiftly and instead deciding to just stay here, with Marcus.

"I'm going to have another beer, you want anything?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:36 pm

"The alcohol's entering your bloodstream already. Don't drink much more."

His blue eyes pierced Sigil. "The twinkle toes don't have much of an effect when you sway with each movement."

He wasn't going to let this plan fall apart because Sigil had decided to drink himself under the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:42 pm

Sigil could feel Marcus' eyes piercing him before he even looked up.

He was going to retort about only having had a few so far but he remember that through their efforts to catch up today he had gone without eating but Marcus had fed on him the previous night, his blood levels were probably lower than usual.

"Water then."

He replied as he got up from his seat to grab a drink before sitting back down, his body still steady as ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:45 pm

Marcus nodded his approval and gave an amused human as he watched Sigil's back wave through the bar's patrons.

It was frightfully easy to talk sense into the Elf.

Almost amusingly so.

Marcus grimaced again as he continued to listen to the Necromancer and Oracle. At least the worst of the assault on his ears was over now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:50 pm

At the moment Sigil couldn't afford not to see reason, they were so close to finishing their mission, he didn't want to screw it up now because finally was able to get his hands on some decent beer.

Vampire's were all about wine and even then they mixed blood into the damned stuff when they made it, decent alcohol was hard to find back in Nalithia.

Once he sat back down he watched Marcus, though his mind wandered onto other things, like how much of a shame it would be leaving Kenndrick.

The last few weeks hadn't been overly pleasant for either of them but during the day when Marcus slept and he was free to roam and search he had to admit he grew fond of being back in the sun, in the woods, anywhere but trapped inside that stone castle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Marcus' gaze flickered to Sigil when he heard the increase in his pulse.

"What has you distracted?"

He had noticed over the last fortnight, naturally, than Sigil had been becoming more distracted when left to his own devices. His pulse would spike and drop as he thought about things that got him excited or made him upset.

Now was likely the best time to ask, while they waited for the Oracle and his pet to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:58 pm

"You don't need to worry yourself about it."

He replied, he was loyal to Marcus, he had been for any years and of course in that time there had been many opportunities for him to escape, all of which he had abandoned and more than once he had saved the man's life.

"But this is the first time I have been beyond the castle walls in four hundred years, being an Elf I can't help but to think about staying here."

Kenndrick had everything that he had yearned for, for the longest time, everything except his Prince.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:01 pm

Worry? What about him looked worry in this moment?

Curiosity was what had prompted him to ask, not worry.

His lips pressed together and he felt a spike of anger rock through him. Sigil wanted to stay here, did he?

"The Necromancer is asleep." His tone was more stiff than it had been; the only thing betraying his anger. "The oracle is uncomfortable but will soon find sleep, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Sigil chewed on the inside of his lip as Marcus' tone changed, he knew that would no please him, but he wasn't in the habit of lying to him, even when the Vampire would prefer that he had.

"I'm not considering it."

He added in a mutter, his tone still as calm as it usually was.

"You know where my loyalty lies, I will not betray you, regardless of my yearning for the sun and the woods."

His own desires didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Marcus just gave a grunt.

Even hearing that Sigil had thought about staying behind sent a wave of anger through him.

"I'm going to find someone to drink. When I return, you can make your move."

The Vampire stood and, with a swish of the cape around his shoulders, stalked out of the inn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:16 pm

Once Marcus had left Sigil gave a low growl.

He was irritated that Marcus was mad, how could the Vampire think that these thoughts wouldn't cross his mind.

That castle had been hell for the longest time, and while Marcus was free to come and go with his army he had been made to stay behind and wait, he was always waiting.

He tried to banish the anger filled thoughts from his mind before the Prince returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Marcus knew Sigil would think about staying.

It didn't make the stab of anger any less intense. Knowing about being stabbed didn't make the pain of the knife running through your skin any more dull.

It was easily an hour before Marcus returned. He stopped right in front of the Elf, looking down at him with cold eyes.

"Go," he ordered. "Both are asleep. Kill the Necromancer, gag the Oracle."

Then he turned again, to make his way to the window the Oracle would be thrown out of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Sigil looked back up at Marcus peevishly, when he was ordered to go he did, standing up and heading toward the stairs.

He didn't bother talking to the man right now, he would just do the job he was sent here to do and he would patch things up with Marcus on the way back home.

The Elf moved up the staircase without a sound, his feet light against the floor as he moved.

Once he got to the door he found it locked, obviously, but he had sense enough to steal the master key from the inn's office hours ago.

The door unlocked in near silence as he pushed it open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Within the room, Garen was sprawled out on the bed, half slumped on top of Elle protectively.

His snoring was loud, with his mouth open and a string of drool dripping steadily from the corner of it.

The man was naked and the thin blanket tossed off of him, doing nothing to hide his tanned but scarred backside from the Elf's view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Capture   

Back to top Go down

The Capture
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next