A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prince's Eye

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Cierra

The Prince's Eye - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:17 am

Her fingers slowly moved away from him, drumming softly against the arm of the chair.

"Why indeed."

That was a question she asked herself often enough.

"To try before they commit themselves to me, to see if risking their lives is worth it perhaps."

She didn't care for their reason.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:21 am

Faolan inhaled sharply before letting out a soft sigh as her hand moved away from him.

"A courtship is a long journey to take. Cheating the part just isn't right."

Trying to do everything before the courtship just seemed wrong to him. Why bother expressing interest in getting to know someone if you just want sex?

Faolan's reasons for courtship were infinitely more important than sex to him. Though sex with such a stunning creature would be a welcome and pleasant bonus.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:28 am

"A courtship is a troublesome process for me."

She wasn't a kind person, no one would grow closer to her by spending time around her, everyone had to have an ulterior motive.

"You'll see why soon enough."

She replied with a soft smile as she pressed a kiss to his neck and pushed out of his lap, padding over to the table to pour herself another glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:30 am

"Courtships don't fare easy for anyone."

His eyes watched her as she slid out of his lap and made her way towards the table for another drink.

His eyes slid shut for a moment.

The courtship wouldn't be much of a cakewalk for him, either.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:37 am

She was hard on her suitors for good reason, they had to live up to a high standard otherwise they simply would not survive the process, she was yet to take an Elven lover, they all proved to be to frail.

"I think this one will prove to be more interesting than my last few."

They hadn't lasted long, this man seemed confident enough and he had survived so far.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:39 am

Faolan considered pouring himself a glass of wine but after a moment decided that it was best not to.

Alcohol wouldn't mix well with his current situation.

"Your Necromancer. What did he do to get on your bad side?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:45 am

Cierra looked over at him, her lips pursing a little, clearly she wasn't happy with what had happened.

"He took it upon himself to undo the darkness spell put on the lands bordering his kingdom and mine."

They had been her lands and he had tried to conquer them by pushing the light further into her kingdom, she wouldn't allow him to continue dispelling it.

"The daylight is a direct threat to my people and I will not let him continue pushing forward while my forces are focused on Kenndrick."
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:48 am

The man nodded as he listened to her explain.

That was quite a grievous offence. Taking away the one thing that the Vampires couldn't live without.

He hadn't just endangered the military with that jaunt. He'd endangered innocent civilian lives. Faolan couldn't understand endangering innocent lives like that.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:52 am

Those lands could no longer be lived on by her people, their buildings were no longer made to block out the sun, they hadn't needed that for a long time and newer structures were vulnerable.

"He has to be dealt with before be pushes into heavily populated areas and burns my people alive."

She could deal with pushing the darkness forward again once the threat had been dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:54 am

Faolan nodded.

That he could agree with.

"I believe that it is time I meet with my favourite king and arrange to ally myself with him against the forces of Nalithia," the Elf mused, tapping his finger against his chin idly.

It was the best ploy to get what they both wanted.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:14 am

Cierra chuckled as she leaned against the table and looked over at the man.

"Very sneaky, I quite like it."

She knew where the desert Elves loyalties lay, she had struck a bargain with them long ago, a bargain that no one else but them knew about, she didn't make her dealing public knowledge for good reason, she always had an ace up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:17 am

"Sometimes the backhand ways are the best."

He'd be able to do this just fine.

Act quick and quiet and leave before anyone knew what had happened. In the time they should be discussing their options he'd already be half way back to the Vampire's castle.

"If I wish to leave tomorrow, I believe I should rest. My blood needs to regenerate before I set off tomorrow." The man pushed himself to his feet and bowed at the woman, holding out his hand for hers.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:23 am

Cierra placed her hand in his.

"You can rest here for the night, we should have a room free."

It was too long to ride back to the desert lands for the night and then to the Necromancers kingdom.

"It will help your body if you eat something, tell the maid what you would like and she'll organize it."

They kept a fully stocked kitchen, they had to for guests, servants and the slaves, even in a Vampire kingdom they couldn't live on blood alone, the servants would die of bloodloss too quickly if they didn't eat properly.

Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:27 am

Faolan bowed his head to press a kiss against her knuckles.

"Your kindness knows no bounds."

A little grin curled his lips as his eyes sparkled at her. "I have a request. On the morrow, before I am to leave, rough me up a little bit. I wish to look like I was attacked and struggled."

He bowed again before standing and sweeping out of the room.

"Have a pelasant night, Lady Cierra."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:33 am

"Good night, Prince Faolan."

She replied, nodding her head slightly before retiring to her own room, it had been a long day and she was content to curl up with her bed slaves.

The thought of roughing Faolan up a little put a smirk on her lips, she would quite enjoy that.

Cierra returned to her room where she comfortably rested.

In the morning she had woken, after dressing she left her chamber and was served breakfast from one of her favourite shifters who perched in her lap as she sat at the dining table waiting for the others to wake,
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:39 am

In the morning, the man made his way down to the dining hall as bid by a servant.

He bowed his head towards Marcus as the two met at the door.

"Morning," the both murmured, evidently not morning people at all.

They both entered the dining hall and made their way slowly towards the large table.

"Goo morning, Lady Cierra," Faolan greeted.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:47 pm

Cierra wasn't much of a morning person either but with a stomach full of elven blood she had slept very well and felt surprisingly refreshed this morning.

"Good morning, Prince Faolan."

She replied as her hand stroked over the hip of the servant currently perched in her lap, she gave him a small tap and he rose padding off to sit on the edge of the table encase any of the Vampires were hungry for their breakfast.

"Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:50 pm

The Elf nodded with a small smile.

"Incredibly well. I haven't slept in a bed made so well before." Even the guest bedrooms in this place were made to the highest standard. It was incredible.

Marcus whistled, bidding the shifter to his own lap for breakfast.

"How sweet you are, mother," he murmured softly as his arms wrapped around the shifter's body.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:56 pm

The shifter hopped down from the edge of the table and placed himself in Marcus' lap with a small, flirty smile, nuzzling up against the man as his arms wrapped around him.

The man tilted his head, resting it on Marcus' shoulder as he waited for the man to feed from him.

"Sweet? What makes you say that?"
She asked, her eye flickering over to Marcus before moving back to Faolan.

"I hope your body feels well again, you don't want to be exhausted today."
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 pm

"I do hope you had a pleasant sleep last night," Marcus mocked before his attention turned to the shifter nuzzling against him.

Breakfast began.

Faolan's gaze flickered to the young Vampire before he moved to take a seat at the table, just a few chairs away from Cierra.

"I will leave soon."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:02 am

"I believe I asked him how he slept, I didn't bid him a pleasant sleep."

She replied, looking at her son dully, the boy had so few manners, she didn't want an invited guest leaving unsatisfied.

"Ignore my son, he is an idiot when it is this early in the morning."

She added as she looked back at Faolan with a soft nod.

"I'll have to give you your parting gift then."
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:04 am

Marcus snorted softly at the mention of a parting gift.

He couldn't tell whether she liked this one or was showering him with affection before she sent him off to be killed.

Faolan's gaze flickered up to her curiously at the mention of a parting gift.

Idly he wondered if it was what he had requested the night before as he served himself meagre portions of the food that was laid out on the table.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:09 am

Marcus had the wrong impression, though that would be cleared up soon enough.

She had indeed been making reference to Faolan's request the previous night, she would rough him up a bit before sending him off to kill the Necromancer.

Admittedly this was something she was looking forward to, committing acts of violence was one of the joys in her life.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:12 am

Faolan ate quickly and silently, eating just enough to fuel him for a day long horse ride.

He'd make feeling weak realistic.

Either way, he could take a Necromancer. They were weak at their best. When their guard was down? The king didn't stand a chance against him.

When he was done, he nudged his plate away.

He planned to leave as soon as he could now.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:16 am

The shifter in Marcus' lap nuzzled at the man's neck, nibbling and kissing his throat when the man didn't start feeding from him.

Cierra sat quietly and watched, shaking her head softly when her servant got cuddly with Marcus, poor Shifter was barking up the wrong tree if he thought Marcus would have him.

"If you're finished eating Faolan shall I give you your parting gift?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prince's Eye
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Castle-
Jump to: