A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prince's Eye

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Cierra

The Prince's Eye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Instead of taking the chair directly beside him the Vampire placed herself into his lap, smiling at him now that they were eye level.

Her body weighed nearly nothing in his lap, a diet of only blood and wine made for a slender body, what little fat her body had was in all the right places.

"You're far more comfortable than these seats."

She purred back, her fingers stroking over his throat again.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:42 pm

One hand rested against the centre of her back when she seated herself in his lap. He was going to conduct himself in a proper manner when in the presence of a Queen. It only seemed right.

"Such flattering words, Lady Cierra."

His eyes slid shut when her fingers ran over his skin again.

That touch was so light. It felt like gentle wings brushing over his skin. Like the wings of a butterfly. Or, probably better in this situation, a moth.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Cierra leaned in, a soft purr sounding in her chest as her lips brushed against his throat.

She always got a kick out of acting in an improper manner at gatherings like this, it served to show the others that they had no control over her.

Her lips parted as her fangs extended further, piercing his neck with precision and ease.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Faolan wasn't complaining about her improper mannerisms right now. He didn't think he ahd it in him to complain.

Not with her sat in his lap with her lips brushing so teasingly over his skin.

His hand didn't lower from her mid back, though.

He swallowed as he felt the small scratch of her fangs before they pierced his skin.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:18 pm

Cierra sealed her lips around his throat and drank deeply though she savored his blood, letting it sit on her tongue before she swallowed it, like you would a well aged wine.

Her hand caressed his neck, blood always tasted better when the person was either turned on or terrified, she wanted to draw more lust out of him.

Her hand slid down his chest as she gave a soft moan in against his neck, knowing only he would be able to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:23 pm

It wouldn't take much to turn him on at the moment.

He had a beautiful, feisty woman sat on his lap with her fangs in his throat.

The moan she let out had his body tensing up a little as the gentle hand on her back tensed, fingers curling just a little bit, almost grabbing at the material of her dress. Almost.

He knew that as soon as he did anything even somewhat inappropriate, he would be hung, drawn and quartered. Grabbing her dress and pulling her closed would definitely be seen as inappropriate. So would the bulge that was starting to form in his already rather tight pants as his body hardened a little under her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:30 pm

It was always a cheeky little delight that she indulged in, people were afraid of her so she would do as she pleased in public and no one would bat an eye but they also respected her so as soon as someone was inappropriate toward her they were swiftly punished.

Riling people up knowing they could no act on their desire was one of the joys she indulged in.

Her fangs pushed in deeper as her fingers gripped at his shirt, her body pressing closer to him as she fed in steady gulps.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:32 pm

It wasn't Cierra that he was afraid of, really. It was the hall full of Nobles that scared him. He didn't know what they'd do to someone apparently taking advantage of the Queen.

He didn't want to find out, quite honestly.

His shallow breath was a little shaky as her body pressed against him.

He was definitely going to be sat in this chair for a while when she left to attempt to cool himself down.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Slowly the Vampire pulled herself away from his neck, her tongue stroking over the wound softly as she cleaned him up.

It was best not to messy up his fine clothing.

"You're right, no finer vintage."

She muttered as she licked his blood off of her lips, she hadn't had such fine tasting blood in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Faolan bit the inside of his lip as her fangs slid out of his skin.

He gave another shaky breath as her tongue lapped over his skin slowly.

"I tr-" The man cleared his throat, realising that his voice sounded a little too low and husky for current company of an entire hall; half of which were staring at them.

"I try not to disappoint when I offer something to a Lady as fine as you, Lady Cierra." That sounded slightly less husky than his previous attempts.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:05 am

Cierra gave a soft chuckle as she leaned forward, whispering into his ear as she sneaked a glance at the room.

"I bet they would be ready to tear your heart out if you stepped a toe out of line."

That thought brought a grin to her lips, her followers were so amusing, so worried about her honor when she had little care for it.

"It's a shame really, normally I like to fuck when I feed."

And she would leave that little image in his head. Cierra promptly got up out of his lap with a chuckle, straightening out her dress.

"I'll have to tell my daughters about your wine Faolan, I bet they would love a sip, as would my son."

She could just imagine Marcus tearing into the Elf's throat, she wondered how Faolan's face would look when enduring that much pain.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:10 am

"For good reason, Lady Cierra."

The man's eyes squeezed shut for a moment when she whispered seven words that he really really didn't want to hear right now before flickering open again. I like to fuck when I feed. Fuck indeed.

He tried to keep those images out of his head. Though the thought of her body tight around his as she fed from him wasn't leaving him alone any time soon.

"My wine is an open invitation for your family, Lady Cierra." The man swallowed thickly, debating whether standing up was a good idea or not right now.

The thought didn't even pass his mind for a moment.

It was not a good idea to stand up right now.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:19 am

A warm smile graced her lips.

"You wouldn't have met my son yet, he despises these events and hides in his chamber or heads out on patrol.

Thankfully he is in tonight, I'll bring him to meet you in my sitting room, one of my servants will guide you there."

With that Cierra moved effortlessly through the room as she headed toward Marcus' chamber, knocking firmly on the door.

"Marcus, I need to speak with you."

She called out through the door, the moaning from within was easy enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:22 am

"I will wait eagerly for you and your son."

Something was going right if he was being introduced to her family.

When a servant arrived, the man stood, adjusting himself as subtly as he could as he followed them.

Marcus paid no attention to his mother's voice.

He was far too wrapped up in Sigil's demanding presence as he was bent over.

His back arched, pressing his backside up eagerly for his Elf.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:28 am

Cierra could wait, seeing the Elf with his cock inside of her son was not a sight she wanted to welcome into her memory.

"When you're done I have a two thousand year old Elf who wants to offer you his blood, I've already sampled him, it's the best I have had in a long time."

She murmured to the door before leaning against the wall, pursing her lips when she heard Sigil cry out, evidently the man was coming inside of her son.

Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:31 am

Two thousand year old Elf.

That gave the Vampire pause for just a moment before he felt Sigil's hand around his throat as his cock pushed deeper inside of him.

He whimpered a plead to be able to come as his hips bucked and rocked.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:37 am

Sigil panted as he hunched over the Vampire, pressing kissed and bites to the man's shoulder, purring deeply as his seed was buried deep inside of him.

He would leave that there as he did every night, a reminder that Marcus was his.

He chuckled softly as his hand pulled away from the man's arousal and throat, letting him drop to the bed beneath them.

"Not yet."

He murmured, flipping the man over and kissing him deeply, nothing turned Marcus on more than blood, he wanted this night to be intense but he had given as much as he could for one night without becoming weak.

"You're going to go with your mother, feed deeply from this Elf until your body can't stand it, then you'll come back to me and I'm going to fuck you hard until your body overloads."
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:40 am

Marcus gave a pissed off hiss through clenched teeth at the order.

He returned the kiss eagerly, hands fisting in the Elf's hair as his hips pressed upwards desperately.

"I'm going to come if I taste blood that old," he warned. There was no way he could hold out for blood that was so old. Not a chance. A two thousand year old Elf would be his undoing in a state like this.

He wouldn't be able to feed from that Elf and make it back here without coming.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:44 am

A smirk curled at Sigil's lips as he moved to the bedside table and grabbed one of the toys they played with on occasion, grabbing a large plug and spreading oil on it before pushing it into Marcus' entrance.

He forced it in deep until just the base was showing between his cheeks.

"Then you can come around this and think of me as you're doing it. I wonder if you can come without your mother and the Elf finding out."

He replied with a chuckle as he kissed the man again. He wished he could be there to watch.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:49 am

Marcus groaned loudly when he felt the toy stretching him.

He pressed his forearm against his mouth as he tried to hold back his groans, spreading his legs eagerly.

He definitely wasn't going to last with this inside of him.

"Doubtful," he grumbled against Sigil's lips before pushing himself out of bed.

He shivered as he moved towards where his pants had been discarded. Fuck. This was going to be torture. "You better make sure I cant even think my own name for days when I get back," he hissed, pulling on his pants and moving to find a loose tunic to pull on and somewhat hide his rather obvious arousal.

He tied his long hair back into a high ponytail before disappearing out of the room before Sigil could say or do anything else to torture him.

All the could think as he was making his way to his mother's rooms was that he was thankful that Sigil hadn't thought to force a ring onto him.

"You called, Mother?" he asked, eyes turning over everyone in the room as he leaned against the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:55 am

Sigil chuckled to himself as he watched Marcus leave, he would be paying for this later, the man was going to be cranky about this.

He would be sure to treat him well when he got back.

Cierra was perched in a large leather seat in the sitting room, in the seat beside her sat their Elven guest.

"Marcus, I'd like you to meet Prince Faolan."

A smirk curled at her lips as she looked up at her son, he would have seen this smirk before, this man was trying to court her and she was putting him through his paces.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:58 am

Marcus almost snorted a laugh, barely managing to keep a straight face.

She was putting him through son treatment. She must really like that poor son of a bitch. Poor guy wouldn't have to deal with this treatment if she didnt. She really wanted him to go through Hell.

His mother was such a sadistic bitch.

"Pleasure, Prince Faolan." Marcus bobbed his head in greeting.

Faolan smiled in return. "And to you, Prince Marcus."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:05 am

Cierra liked a man who could 'provide' for her family, no one in her family had a worse bite than Marcus and seeing the Elf at her son's mercy would serve to entertain her quite a lot.

If the man had turned up at her door with another man head in hand then perhaps he could have forgone this treatment, but he was making her wait for the Necromancer's head so she would put him through these trials.

She liked to know that any suitor didn't think they could tame her, she wouldn't change for them so they had to adapt.

"Faolan had been boasting of his kingdom's wine and I must admit it is quite lovely."

She replied, gesturing to the bottle on the table as she lifted her own glass to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:08 am

Marcus arched a brow.

"I will have to taste this kindgom's wine myself. Your taste in wine has been lacking some lately, mother." After her last husband, his younger sister Aislin's father, she had thankfully not chosen to search for another unworthy man. But that didn't make up for the fact that she had shacked up with a pig had bore a daughter not worth the dirt on his feet.

Marcus strolled forwards slowly.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:14 am

Marcus' father seemed to be the last worthy man in the kingdoms, none of them had met her standard yet and it had been hundred of years, Marcus was the last child she had meant to have.

Her youngest daughter was a byproduct of a fling, not that it mattered, she would be married off and shipped away soon enough.

Cierra chuckled softly as she looked up at Marcus, the two of them had a rather odd relationship but she was fond of it.

"It is so hard to find good wine these days, my palette has grown lazy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prince's Eye
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Castle-
Jump to: