A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Backstory] Two Four Six

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Cierra

[Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Cierra chuckled softly as her son bit into the Elf's neck, which proceeded to begin yelling and cursing as he struggled against the boy's fangs.

"At least have it cleaned before you feed from it Marcus, it's filthy."

She tutted before heading back upstairs, she would quell her own appetite with one of her favourite little Elves tonight.

The Elf cried out as those fangs tore into his throat, trying his best to yank free or strike the boy as he fought against him, snarling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:58 pm

"I like the dirt. It adds to the wildness about it."

The dirt definitely added to the taste and feel of the Elf's skin as he sank his new fangs into it. He liked it. Just from that, Marcus was debating letting the Elf stay this dirty.

The wild, untamed dirty look suited him, too.

Marcus held the man still as he pulled away from his neck, his pale eyes gazing down at the Elf as he held him in place.

"Come." Marcus pulled himself to his feet and dragged the Elf up with him. The Elf was taller than he was by a number of inches.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Marcus' pale gaze was met with the feral yellow glare of the Elf.

His emotions ran on the surface and pure hatred was easy to read across his features, he refused to be used as a child's meal and play thing.

As he was pulled to his feet and off of the ground it was easy to see that his entire right side was covered in a large graze which extended down his face, over his back and down his arms and legs.

As punishment for resisting capture and killing the Queen's men in the process he had be tied by his throat to the back of the captain's horse and made to run behind it as they made the three day trip back from Kenndrick boarders and into the main city in Nalithia.

At the end of the third day the exhaustion had overwhelmed him and he had fallen, being dragged behind the horse through the cobbled streets.

The Elf was injured and exhausted but his ferocity hadn't wavered and if nothing else, his attempts at escaping had over strengthened.

A small smirk curled at his lips at the order, oh yes, he was definitely going to follow behind the boy willingly.

Instead as he rose he drove his shoulder into the boy's jaw roughly, using his age and strength against him to inflict as much damage as he could.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Marcus grunted when his jaw was almost attacked, his hand coming up to cup it as he felt the pulse of pain and the beginning of swelling.

His ice blue gaze narrowed.

"I have changed my mind. Take him to my chambers. Take him the long way." That would sound malicious. The long way anywhere usually meant more exposure. And with the Elf like he was, it would be embarrassing.

But that didn't ring true this time. The long way, through the small passageways of the castle, prevented anyone from seeing the Elf as he was transferred from one room to another. The Elf wouldn't know that until he was at his room with little to no exposure to anyone in the castle.

The Vampire turned away, making his way up the stairs into the throng of better behaved Slaves.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:47 pm

The guards approached immediately and hoisted the Elf up, holding him by the shackles on his wrists and ankles.

He thrashed in his bindings, snarling loudly as he held him still and began to carrying him through the back passage ways toward the Prince's chamber.

He struggled and kicked at the guards the entire time, barely noticing the fact that on the way there that they didn't pass a single person.

The guards were less than gentle and upon entering the boy's chamber dumped the elf roughly onto the marble stone floor.

Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Marcus didn't return to the room for quite a while after the Elf was taken there.

When he did return, he was followed by two slaves; a man and a woman; both Vampires hundreds of years older than him. The man sported fresh fang marks; six of them. Marcus would never be able to hide the fact that he had six fangs while feeding. He'd have to be careful about that in the future.

The male slave was carrying a large pan of water while the female carried a nearly folded bundle of cloth.

Marcus' attention turned to the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:54 pm

By the time Marcus entered the room the guards had restrained the Elf, he had tried to fight against them but bound like this it was impossible for him to move properly.

They held him down, forcing him onto his knees with his arms behind his back, his head pushed until it was bowed to the ground.

His violent, wild eyes stared up from his position on the floor, looking up at the boy in annoyance. It was obvious enough that he didn't want to be here.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Marcus waved his hand, sending the guards away with a simple gesture as he strolled towards the restrained Elf.

"Perhaps I should have specified for them to be gentle," he murmured softly, stopping in front of the Elf.

"Bring me the pan and wash rags."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:13 pm

The guards left reluctantly, the Elf had a lot of fight in him, they weren't fond of the idea of leaving the boy unprotected against him.

The Elf sat there, panting heavily as he looked up at the Vampire, he had been fighting so hard for so long now that is strength was beginning to wane.

He raised his head from it's bowed position, glaring up at the boy, his fury however had not waned at all.

This place, it was unnatural, he hated it, and these people, they couldn't be trusted for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Marcus knelt down in front of the Elf, picking up the rag that was held out to him and dipping it in the warm water in the pan.

He reached forwards carefully, pressing the cloth against the grazed skin on the Elf's face, wiping it gently.

He expected the Elf to lash out and try to bite him again.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:21 pm

The Elf looked like an injured dog, ready to lash out and attack anyone who decided to come close enough.

A low growl sounded from his chest as the cloth neared his face, instinctively he moved his head back slightly as he muttered something in Elvish.

His eyes narrowed as he watched the boy, biting him the first time hadn't accomplish anything, the boy hadn't even cried out from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 pm

If they weren't in the presence of his mother when he was first bitten, Marcus knew he would have cried out. Not in pain, though.

You couldn't be a Vampire and not like biting.

He continued to wipe the cloth gently over the Elf's face, moving down his his neck and shoulder when he was certain the grazes on his face were clean.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:27 pm

His brows furrowed as he watched the boy tend to his wounds, the others had left them to fester for days now.

He understood well enough what the boy wanted with him, he was going to make him his slave, a prospect he was not pleased about.

He didn't want to be tamed, nor touched, nor looked down upon.

Vampire's were selfish creatures, taking what they wanted simply because they could, dismissing any regard for others.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Marcus was thorough when cleaning the Elf's wounds.

And when he was done, he handed the dirtied cloth back to the woman and leaned up to press a kiss to her cheek, thanking her in a whisper.

Marcus had respect for the Slaves. He found them more like servants. They chose to be with him and he thanked them for all they did.

He'd learned respect from his nursemaids in his youth.

The boy pulled a dagger from the sheath on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:38 pm

His confusion was not quelled when the boy kissed the maid, perhaps they had a sexual relationship, some kind of affair.

Not that it mattered to him, he occupied himself by looking around the room, trying to locate a plausible escape route, if they were alone, he would overpower the boy well enough and flee.

He had to quarrels about wounding a child.

His head snapped up when the dagger was pulled out, his eyes narrowed at the sight of it, he wasn't about to kneel here and let himself be sliced to pieces in order to feed the boy's desires.

The Elf struggled for a moment but managed to push himself up onto his feet, backing away slightly as his eyes flickered over to the window, he could jump through the glass easy enough, though he had no idea how many floors up they were right now.

Still, better to die free then live as a slave.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:42 pm

The dagger sliced through skin easily as it was bought down to its intended target.

That target was the fleshy part of Marcus' own palm.

He watched the blood bubble up before standing and padding slowly towards the Elf that had pushed himself to his feet. His bleeding hand reached out to stroke over the wounds on his face. Though not as great as a Wolf's healing saliva, Vampire's blood did have some healing qualities.

Enough to heal the grazes on the Elf's body.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:46 pm

The Elf froze as the boy sliced his own palm, jolting slightly as he felt his wet palm on his face.

This...this didn't make any sense, this boy didn't make any sense. When in the presence of his mother he seemed to have ill intent.

With the guards around what he had said sounded threatening, and now, every act he did seemed the complete opposite.

"What are you doing?"

He muttered, his voice was low, his accent heavy, evidence that this tongue was not one that he spoke often.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:50 pm

He ignored the Elf's question as his hand moved down over the Elf's neck and shoulder.

He smeared his blood over the wounds. Blood poured from his hand quicker than he could use it, resulting in streams of blood rolling over the Elf's chest and down his thigh.

He paid little mind to that, though. He just continued to work on the grazes over the Elf's side.

The male Vampire stepped forwards, resting a hand gently on Marcus' shoulder. "Master, you'll lose too much blood." Marcus was losing too much blood. A lot of it was dripping to the floor and being wasted. Cutting his palm like that hadn't been the best way to produce blood for this cause.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:58 pm

The Elf had a moment of inner conflict, the boy was selflessly spilling his blood for him, risking himself so that his wounds may be healed a little faster.

Being away from the forest had slowed his healing abilities but the blood and having his wounds cleaned was helping.

Sigil didn't know what he was doing, he simply acted.

He wasn't this boy's servant, he didn't have to be polite or ask permission, he simply did as he pleased.

He grabbed the boy's hand quickly, pressing it between his larger ones and gripping it tightly to suppress the bleeding.

"You're an idiot." He scolded as he glared down at the boy, his lips pursing.

"Foolish Vampire, you're going to kill yourself doing shit like that." There was no need for the cut in his hand to be that deep.

The Elf gave a peevish sigh as he leaned down a little.
"Hurry up and bite me."
He ordered, giving his blood to the boy would at least prompt his body to heal faster.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Marcus almost withdrew when his hand was grabbed.

Even with his rough housing, he wasn't used to being grabbed like that. He'd been sheltered a lot in his short sixteen years.

"I'm a pureblood. Bloodloss won't kill me." He'd just be in bed resting for a few weeks to bring his blood count up a little. Or a lot. He'd managed to lose quite a bit of blood in a puddle on the floor.

"Drinking your blood would be counter-productive towards aiding you in healing."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:08 pm

"I'm healing fine."

He murmured as he looked down at himself, despite the boy's blood all over him he wasn't that bad off.

The men hadn't been gentle with him, the worst of the injuries had healed themselves first to make him mobile again.

"Stubborn child."

The Elf growled as he looked down at the boy, he pulled one of his hands away from the boy's hand and bit into his own palm sharply until blood welled up, then he placed his own bleeding palm against the boy's and held it tight.

They could aid in healing one another. At least this way, they would be even.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Marcus' blue gaze watched the Elf bite his palm, tilting his head curiously as he watched their palms press together.

The grip was foreign. The hand large and warm. Rough. Only two people had ever held his hand before and neither of their hands felt like this.

After a moment of staring, he gave the Elf's hand a little squeeze, gaze still locked on their joined hands.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Sigil licked his own blood off of his lips and gave another sigh, he couldn't believe this child, royalty or not he wasn't the type of man to take shit from anyone.

"You do not do that again."

He muttered as the boy squeezed his hand, the child really had seemed shocked when he had grabbed him, how sheltered could he be if being touched made him surprised.

Having this child bleed out for him felt wrong, even if he had debated hurting him for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:20 pm

"I will do what I feel is right in any situation."

His fiery blue eyes turned up to meet Sigil's and narrowed slightly at the order.

He'd do whatever felt right in any given situation. If that was helping someone heal then he would damn well help someone heal.

Helping the Elf felt right. He'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:31 pm

"What you feel is right?"

The Elf couldn't help but laugh at that, this boy was more amusing than he first thought, he was so naive.

"Your kind does not do what is right, they take what they want, when they want. You will go up to be no different from them."

He replied, though he did not let go of the boy's hand, he wouldn't until it was healed.

"You healing me was a waste of effort, unless I escape I am as good as dead, all you have done for me is prolonged my suffering."

Without the plant life he needed, he was slowly wither away, he knew that well enough, all the boy had done was make it take a little longer for his body to give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Backstory] Two Four Six
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next