A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Backstory] Two Four Six

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Marcus

[Backstory] Two Four Six Empty
PostSubject: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:54 pm

When you tease a young teen, you fear for their wrath.

When a full grown Vampire teases a young Vampire of only sixteen, you laugh at their pitiful anger.

When Roisin teased her brother Marcus, she expected to walk away from him laughing as he stewed in his anger.

That was not the case.

The woman was crying out as her brother fed from her deeply. She called out for her mother, for her handmaid, for the guards.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Cierra had heard the cries of her daughter from rooms away, the guards moved to deal with it as she was in a meeting though she bid them to stay, it was an excuse to leave the room for a few moments.

Meetings always made her want to slaughter everyone in the room and today was no exception.

Her boots clicked along the floor at a slow pace, even when her daughter was distressed like this she had no reason to rush to her aid.

When she turned the corner she got a small surprise, her young son had pinned his older sister to the ground and was tearing into her throat.

Her arms crossed over her chest as she looked down at the two of them, disgusted by her daughters weakness.

"Marcus. Release her at once."

She scolded, her voice low and commanding.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:53 pm

The teen raised his head at his mothers order, hissing loudly at her.

The shocks mounted.

The teen's fangs had finally come in. After years of being assured that he was a late bloomer, his fangs had finally come in. Not just one set. Not even two sets. He had three.

Three sets of fangs were bared at his mother with murderous intent as he held his sobbing sister to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 pm

As Marcus lifted his head and hissed at her, something her other children would never dream of doing a rare event happened.

Cierra smiled softly down at her son.

The sight of those fangs, and his pure lack of fear toward her made her happier than she had been in years.

Not only had he over powered his much older sibling but he had grown in those lovely fangs, they looked deadly as well, six fangs, she had never seen that before, even the boy's father had only had four.

She gave an amused hum as she knelt down slightly, tilting her head in curiosity as she looked at him, unfazed by his hissed threat.

"Your fangs finally came in, that must have hurt, and I bet you're hungry. Are you going to kill your sister, Marcus?"

She asked as she watched the boy, perhaps she finally had her heir, a creature she could raise to take over and be at greater ruler than she could have hoped to become.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:03 pm

"If she doesn't stop fighting."

He pushed down on the struggling woman, jarring her arm and threatening to tear it out of its socket. The woman sobbed harder.

There was no love between siblings. Cierra's children had been taught to kill what disobeyed their will. Siblings included.

Marcus wasn't scared to kill.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:08 pm

"Roisin, I would suggest that you lay still unless you want Marcus to miss and severe an artery."

Cierra replied calmly, in reality her level of caring if the girl died after seeing her disgraced like this was zero.

Marcus could slaughter her now and get scolded for nothing more than making a mess on the floor.

Growing in your fangs was when the real blood lust kicked in, Marcus' entire personality was sure to shift now that he was complete.

"It will take more than her body to appease your appetite now that the true hunger is setting in. We can go to the pantry after you're done with her and get you something nicer."

The pantry, a whimsical name they called their Slaves chambers, there were loyal beings in there that were far older than her daughter, they would make for a better meal.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:20 pm

The woman sobbed again but stilled at her mother's words sounded.

Marcus' teeth sank into his sister's throat again, draining her steadily. She put up little resistance against her brother now.

He'd almost drained his sister to death when he finally pulled back, rubbing his arm along his mouth, smearing blood over himself.

He pushed himself to his feet, turning his gaze up to his mother. His fangs ached. He wanted to bury his teeth into the soft flesh of someone's throat. His gaze turned to his mother, then descended to her throat.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Cierra did nothing more than chuckle as those six fangs plunged into her throat, she hadn't had to feed the boy like this since he was a small child suckling at her wrist.

Her hand reached up and stroked over his back as he fed, seeing his face splattered with the blood of his sister made her feel oddly proud, perhaps the boy would grow to show the same potential that his father had.

"The tighter you seal your lips around the wound the less you spill. The less you spill the more of it that makes it into your stomach."

She instructed calmly with a smile, he would learn, she would teach him everything he needed to know, so far he was the only child she had that showed this kind of promise.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Marcus had suckled from slit wrists for many many years. He didn't have the ability to tear through flesh on his own. His fangs hadn't grown in. After his mother had stopped feeding him from her wrist, he'd been forced to drink from goblets or the occasional nice slave that would tear into their own wrists for him.

His lips sealed tighter around her throat at her suggestion.

And immediately he could pull more blood into his mouth to swallow. He swallowed greedily.

His mothers blood tasted better than his sisters.

His hands knotted in her hair, holding her in place as he drank.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:36 pm

"Don't grip them by the hair, people are more than capable of tearing their own hair out to escape, you don't want to lose your prey when you're in the middle of feeding."

Nothing made her more infuriated than anything else than having her meal interrupted when she had began to drink.

Her hand reached back, guiding his to grab the nape of her neck, the action forced her head back further, giving him greater access.

"One hand gripping their neck and wrap the other around their body."

She guided his other hand around her waist, it forced him to hunch over her and pushed her into a position where her body was made to surrender to his grasp.

He would learn to hunt like a proper killed soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:40 pm

His hands moved at her prompt, gripping her when she coaxed him to.

His grip tightened, nails piercing her skin as a further measure to keep her in place.

Marcus' chest heaved with each inhale he took through his nose between greedy swallows. Her blood was driving him mad. He wanted more.

His teeth sank further into her throat.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:43 pm

"That's it..."

She purred as she sat there on her knees, bent back as he fed from her.

He looked ready to kill if he could yet at the same time, she looked more amused than ever, a pleased smile across her face.

"Push deep, take it as fast as you can."

She murmured, there were moment where you could savor your meal but there were times, like out on the battlefield where you had to drink, and drink fast, the enemy weren't going to wait for you to finish before trying to tear off your head.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Marcus panted hard swallowing mouthful after mouthful.

After a few long moments, the teen pulled back to pant heavily,trying to gain his breath back. He'd drank so fast that he'd foregone breathing.

Marcus shivered, his tongue lapping over the wound on his mother's neck.

"I want more," he murmured in a soft growling purr. "I want this hunger to stop."

His throat burned and no amount of blood he'd had slicked that hunger.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:53 pm

"I know."

She muttered, her hand stroking over his cheek, he had gone so many years of his life without feeding like this, before his fangs had set in he had been almost human, his need for blood had been so mild.

Now however, perhaps it was time to show him the true nature of Vampires, he was a man now.

"Come with me, we will see if we can sate your needs."

She replied as she slowly stood, offering him a hand up.

There were two types of lust that he needed to sate now, they would be more closely intertwined for him than they were for his sisters, accommodations had to be made.

"We'll go to the pantry and you can pick as many as you want."

He could take the slaves to bed with him and spend the night sating himself.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:56 pm

The boy nodded.

He ran his tongue over his teeth, sucking them to clean them from blood.

His tongue caught a fang on his lower jaw and he hissed as it sliced open his tongue. His hand raised to feel his mouth, fingers running over his lower jaw teeth then his upper.

"I have six," he murmured, reaching out with one hand to take his mothers hand while the other continued to feel his fangs.

He'd never heard of six fangs before.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:03 am

Cierra gave a hum as Marcus spoke, she leaned over and gently pried the boy's mouth open, viewing his fangs, one of her fingers moved to run over them before pulling back and moving to lead him toward the pantry.

"It is odd, I always assumed you would have four, two on top, two on the bottom. Your father had four, it was a common trait of his clan.

Your fangs are much thicker and longer than mine as well."

She gave a soft hum as she thought it all over, it did make sense.

"Appearance wise you look a lot like the men in my family, not much of your father in your features, though you have both of our fangs, seems your body got a little confused and instead of your fangs coming purely from him they mixed.

Still, they should prove useful, speaking with them out may be difficult though."

He would learn to deal with that so it didn't really matter all that much, he was simply a happy mutation, the six fangs were definitely interesting to look at.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:08 am

Marcus inhaled a sharp gasp as he felt her fingers on his fangs.

They were so sensitive. He withdrew a little, sucking gently on his fangs as he looked back at her. He wanted to sink his fangs into someone and feel the wet heat of their blood caressing his fangs as he drank from them.

He wanted to drink from someone. It was a maddening urge.

He gripped her hand tighter in desperation.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Cierra could tell what the boy wanted just by looking at him, it was obvious enough, his blood lust was in full effect and he needed to feed well for the first time in his life.

"Come, we will find you some fitting Slaves."

She muttered before pulling him forward toward the door that led to the Slaves quarters, the pantry.

She pulled a key from her pocket and unlocked it, pulling him in before shutting it behind them.

Many of the Slaves here were free to walk around their chambers, it was a spacious area where those who served her well were free to indulge.

They were well fed in order to keep their blood regeneration high, many of those kept on the first level were members of Cierra's harem, they were her little play things who doted on her hand and foot.

They were more servants than slaves, the true slaves were kept on the lower floor to be broken and trained, locked away behind bars until they could behave well enough to serve.

The large open room was made mostly of marble and cushions were scattered about for the servants to lounge on when they recovered. The circular room split off into separate bedrooms and a large bathing pool stood to the far end of the room, she liked her servants to be clean and well maintained.

Many of them were dressed in jewels and fine silks, others in leather, depending on their personality.

She let go of her son's hand and let him wander, it would be the first time he had been in here.
"Choose as many as you wish to take back to your chamber. When the blood-lust flares you'll need them to quell two very different types of yearning.

They are well trained, I simply ask that you hold back from killing them. If it's slaughter you want head downstairs and take a slave by force."

Many of the servants were sprawled out on the cushions or on the floor, curled up with one another, soft giggles and moans filled the room as they practiced and played with each other to keep entertained.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:54 pm

The man swallowed thickly, his pale eyes darting around the servants quarters, taking in the many sights around him.

There were so many; laying around, pleasuring each other and themselves.

His eyes continued to flicker over the many servants as his teeth clenched together. They were all so enticing. He could hear their moans as they played.

Marcus took a few steps towards a large man wearing leather, currently with a hand buried between his thighs and a hand stroking himself firmly. He faltered, distracted by a man and women rolling around not too far away in a fit of passion. His foosteps took him towards those two but then stopped as he was distracted by another, a boy not much older than himself bent over, playing with a large wooden toy.

The Vampire bit his lip, stepping in a wide circle as his eyes flickered around to everyone.

He stilled completely as he heard a loud yell. That one. He wanted him.

His feet took him towards that noise before his mind could even catch up. When he stopped, he was downstairs, stood in front of a small cage with a man curled inside, trying desperately to fight; to escape. His eyes were wild.

Marcus wanted him.

His eyes flickered over his shoulder to see if his mother had followed him down here.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Cierra followed her son down the stairs, she suspected that these might entice him, he looked ready to kill his sister, she could imagine the savagery he would inflict on something that was his to destroy.

Her eyes moved over the one he had chosen as Marcus looked up at her.

He was a new arrival, they had taken a small part of the Kenndrick woodlands, they couldn't hold it for long with so few forces in the area though they took what they could and brought it back.

He had also caught her eye down in the markets, he was absolutely feral and she had a fondness for breaking such beasts.

The Elf strained in his bindings, cursing the two of them as they neared in a tongue that neither of them would understand.

His arms were tied behind him and his legs were shackled, they had bound him tight to keep him from moving through he still thrashed as much as he possibly could. His skin was tanned and pulled tight over the broad muscles of his chest. Dark markings extended down his left side, sprawling down from his eye, over his neck and shoulder then continued down his torso.

His hair tumbled around him, the curls tangled together, mixed with mud, blood and various other debris. Filth covered his body as well as a few open wounds. His capture had not been an easy one and the men had their fun paying him back for the men he had slaughtered in the scuffle.

"This one?"

She asked smoothly, looking down at Marcus. This one was a challenge so far they had made no progress in breaking him, he feared pain nor death and pleasure had meant next to nothing to the wild animal.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Marcus' sister was his to destroy. She paid no mind to his warnings. If Cierra hadn't stepped in, he would have destroyed her without a second thought.

The boy nodded and stepped forwards towards the cage.

His tongue ran slowly over his fangs as he leaned over. He gripped a bar of the cage with one hand as he leaned over, reaching through the bars with his other hand.

He stroked the Elf's hair gently.

Such a mess. The man was wild.

His fangs ached for him.

This one was his. He'd make it so.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:40 pm

The Elf's eyes narrowed as Marcus leaned toward him, he waited for the boy's hand to reach through bars and stroked his hair, that was when he moved to strike.

His head jolted rapidly and in an instant he had the boy's hand in his mouth, his teeth baring down into it sharply, tearing into the flesh brutally with a snarl.

He was in pain and as such he would inflict as much pain as he could on who ever came close enough.

Cierra gave a soft laugh as she watched the two of them.

"What a cute little love bite, I think he likes you."

She mocked softly as a grin graced her lips.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Marcus didn't even flinch when the Elf bit him.

He watched the Elf, watching his teeth tear into his skin, the muscles of his face twitch with the exertion of tearing through said skin.

He wanted to see the man's face twist in pain and pleasure as he tore him down to his knees.

"I like him."

This Elf had balls. Marcus was going to do everything he could do tear his balls off and make this Elf his loyal little plaything.

He turned to the closest guards stationed in the pantry. "Unlock his cage. I wish to take him to my chambers."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 pm

The Elf's teeth tore deeper before ripping away from the boy's hand, taking a fair amount of flesh with him, which he spat on the floor in disgust before straining to free himself yet again.

"Yes, my Prince."

The guards replied before swiftly moving to unlock the cage, gripping onto the Elf and dragging him out, bound like that there was little chance of him being able to run now.

"Does the young Master wish for us to carry him there?"

They didn't want the boy sullying his hands by dragging this filth across the castle when they could do it for him, plus, the Elf was doing everything in it's power to struggle free.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Marcus crouched when the Elf was dragged out of the cage.

He leaned forwards to press his nose against the Elf's neck, inhaling deeply. His blood tasted incredible. His mouth watered immediately.

Marcus swallowed the saliva in his mouth before biting into his neck firmly. He sealed his lips around the wound as his hand moved to grasp the nape of his neck and keep him still. He swallowed the blood that spilled into his mouth eagerly before pulling away, his tongue trailing slowly up his neck.

"No, I will take him."

He wanted privacy with the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Backstory] Two Four Six
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next