A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Backstory] A Battle Won

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Marcus

[Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:12 pm

Marcus just jumped.

He didnt care how many of them were following him right now.

He'd just downed their Alpha for however long he would stay down. Now he would be able to pick off some of the smaller Wolves as they tried to attack him.

They were blinded by their rage. Easier to kill.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:20 pm

The Alpha couldn't fight like that, it was up to them to track this man down and kill or capture him, which ever proved easiest.

Colt was among the four, two of his comrades leaped up to grab at the Vampire's ankles, trying to yank him out of the trees and down onto the ground where they would fight him more easily.

They were angry, having taken the wounding of their Alpha personally.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Marcus jumped to avoid the Werewolves teeth.

He was in quite a rough situation at the moment and these little shirts weren't helping with their increasingly blinding anger.

He growled softly as he jumped to another larger tree and began to scale it a little more.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:18 pm

The wolves circled the base of the tree, snarling and trying to pounce up to get the currently out of reach Vampire.

They wouldn't be able to climb the tree like this but shifting back would make them more vulnerable.

Instead they just kept watch, waiting for the man to make a move out of the tree, he couldn't stay up there forever.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Marcus made himself comfortable in the tree, crossing one leg over the other and leaning over a little to grin widely down at the Wolves down below.

"Enjoy sleeping down there, pups," he called out.

Marcus could be a patient person. He could wait out these pups easily enough.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:31 pm

The wolves appeared to be smirking at one another, there was four of them, one could easily go off and hunt and provide for the others, the Vampire had no one to bring him food.

They had been ordered to follow him, and they could do so easily.

Two of the wolves lay down to rest while the other two sat guard, they knew this game well enough.

Colt gave a soft yawn as he lay down, staring up at the Vampire idly, idiot should have listened.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:34 pm

The best thing about being a Vampire was that he could go weeks without food or blood and he would be fine. Slightly weakened but still absolutely fine.

He could out wait them.

He only had to out wait them for a day or two before his troupe returned.

Marcus settled down, eyes sliding shut as he relaxed in his tree.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:41 pm

After a small rest to regain their breath one of the Lycan padded off back into the living woods and after half and hour he returned with four well sized rabbits hanging limply from his mouth, he dropped them on the floor and each of them began to eat.

The guards were still alert and watching as the others dug into their meal.

Colton licked his blood covered muzzle as he glanced up at the Vampire, idly wondering how this would all play out.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Marcus wasn't worried any more.

With just the four of them, he would be fine.

They'd get bored eventually. That or his troupe would appear. He just had to wait.

Find a way to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:55 pm

One of the other wolves padded forward and began to start lapping the blood from Colt's muzzle, one of his admirers vying for his attention.

Not that he minded having someone in the pack to nuzzle up against when they were stuck tracking on cold nights.

He allowed his face to be cleaned as he finished the last of his rabbit, relaxing against the ground until it was his turn to stand guard.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Marcus decided after a few long moments that he knew exactly what could keep him occupied for a while.

The Wolves would just have to deal with listening in or walk off. It was their choice.

The man's hand began rubbing himself over the crotch of his pants slowly.

This would keep him occupied for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:07 pm

None of them would be walking off, they were all youthful and at their sexual prime, if nothing else the sound of the Vampire rubbing himself would just spark their own sexual needs.

Desire was infectious and as the sound reached their ears the wolves all stared up at him, slightly intrigued.

Soft growling sounded as they stared up at him, trying to stay in control wasn't their strong point.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Distracting them would serve a good of a purpose as driving them off.

As long as they weren't focussed on keeping him trapped in his tree, he was pleased with the result.

The man moaned softly as he shifted in the tree, pushing his pants down and freeing his hardening member.

He stroked himself slowly, head tilting back a little to press against the trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Some of the wolves gave low whines as they looked at one another, of course they had to witness a Vampire jerking off while on duty in the middle of mating season.

This would be absolute hell for them to witness.

After a few long moments of trying to control their urges one of the members snapped, snarling at other as he pinned him to the floor, biting into the back of his neck to hold him down as he mounted the smaller wolf.

The smaller wolf struggled and yelped for a moment before becoming still as the two of them mated with one another.

Colt gave a low growl as the other dominant male of the group set his sights on him, he backed up toward the tree, keeping his body low and threatening.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Marcus didn't way any attention to the Wolves below.

Right now he was having some time to himself. As close to time to himself as he could have trapped in a tree like this being guarded by four Werewolves.

Not that it mattered too much.

They refused to shift so they couldn't get him.

He moaned softly as his nails teased his plump head gently.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:31 pm

The two mating wolves did shift back as the dominant, larger one fucked his smaller companion into the ground, pinning him down so he could not move.

This was their way, dominant males always had their pick of available mates, even when they were separated like this and only other males were at their disposal.

The smaller male whined and moaned as he was fucked, pumping himself eagerly, clearly enjoying the treatment.

Colt was more defiant like that, he wasn't going to let this other male take him like this, he didn't want to be fucked by him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Marcus stroked himself slowly as he panted softly.

He was determined to get himself off as slowly as possible; tease himself to the point of bursting then holding back until he had calmed down a bit before starting up with the teasing again.

The Vampire pushed up his tunic, his free hand teasing at a nipple gently as he gasped and shivered against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Colt held out as best he could until the other dominant grew bored and went to share the other male's prize.

The small Lycan was fucked hard by both men, pleasuring the two of them at the same time with Colt stayed pressed up against the tree, looking up and staring at the Vampire.

If anyone had been paying attention they would be able to see the desire in his eyes, a Vampire was a completely different creature, he couldn't help but wonder, what they would be like...
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Marcus groaned as he scraped his nails roughly over his nipple.

His back arched, pressing up into the teasing of his fingers.

He'd all but forgotten about the Wolves down below him. He was enjoying himself too much to care about them.

His thumb rubbed against his slit firmly as he writhed slightly on his branch.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Fuck it.

Colt shifted back as well, kneeling in front of the smallest Lycan and pressing his arousal to the man's mouth.

He sucked on the man eagerly while the men behind him took turns in fucking him hard.

All four wolves whined and growled as they played with one another.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Marcus could feel himself being worked up. He could feel his stomach clenching firmly as he played with himself.

He gave a breathy curse as he dragged his nails along his arousal, hips jerking in pained pleasure. What would it be like to feel teeth dragging over his arousal again instead of his own nails?

The Vampire shivered as his hips began rocking faster.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Colt sprawled out on the ground looking up at the Vampire, silently admiring the reactions his body gave to pleasure.

The Lycan gave a moan of his own as his arousal was sucked greedily.

His hand reached down to stroke the smaller man's head gently, he was doing well for someone who had been ganged up on.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 pm

He cried out softly as his release came closer and closer.

It wasn't until a moment before that he tore his hand away from himself and slumped against the tree, panting heavily.

He teased himself with gentle strokes of the tips of his fingers or a sharp pinch to his plump head, hissing and writhing as he touched himself mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Colt gave a moan as he watched the Vampire cry out and deny himself pleasure, it was a joy to watch such teasing.

He told himself not to, that it was going to get him in trouble but he reached out only to the Vampire's mind.

If I were not currently hunting you, I would have my head buried between your thighs right now. I wonder, what do you taste like, Vampire?

He wanted to lick him, taste him...
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Marcus' lips parted in a soft moan as he felt the voice vibrating through his mind.

His hand returned to his arousal, pumping himself firmly.

Marcus bit his lip roughly as he thrust up into his hand. What would it feel like to have the Werewolf's head between his thighs? Have his tongue buried deep inside of him?

Werewolves had the best tongues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Backstory] A Battle Won
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next