A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Backstory] A Battle Won

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Colton

[Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Colt was no exception, he couldn't resist Marcus, he hadn't even attempted to and any effort he made at keeping a clear head had failed.

The wolf lost himself in the sensation of being pinned beneath this man and taken by a force stronger than he was.

Even though he was a Vampire, Colt had given himself over and submitted to the man's power over him.

He gave a growl into the kiss as his body began to heat up, even in this dark, cold place he was burning.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 pm

A deep, husky chuckle sounded as Colt growled.

Wolves had so little control over themselves. It was quite amusing to see.

He wondered what little control Wolves really had. That would have to be something that Marcus put some effort into finding out.

His hand slipped between them, grasping the Wolf's arousal and stroking him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Colt froze slightly as his arousal was gripped, he had been so focused on being fucked hard that he had disregarded his own pleasure.

He gave a low moan, his lips gaping apart slightly as he writhed, bucking up into the Vampire's hand.

His body was aching, bleeding and bruised but all he could think about was the pleasure his body was receiving at the hands of this man.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:53 pm

The Vampire groaned softly as the man beneath him writhed.

He loved seeing that complete loss of control as someone fell into the feeling of pleasure.

The Wolf pulled off that lack of control perfectly. Wolves were such beautiful, primal beings. They had so little control over themselves.

Speaking of control, Marcus could feel his control slipping. The churning feeling in his stomach was getting stronger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Colton groaned and writhed, his movements took on a more animalistic edge as he clawed and bit the Vampire, his teeth grazing over his throat and biting into his flesh again.

He wanted to both of them to release, his wanted this pleasure building up inside of him to drive him completely wild as he spilled out into the man's hand.

The Lycan became erratic in the way he pushed himself down onto Marcus' thrusts, his blood making the man's member slick and smearing over his pelvis.

The wolf had gotten to the point where he was injuring himself in the pursuit of pleasure, completely without care.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Marcus purred in return to the man's groans and writhing.

This animalistic lust was far better than anything else he had.

The Wolf was chomping at the bit to get the pleasure that he wanted. And Marcus wasn't one to let someone go without the pleasure they craved.

His hips rocked harder and faster, spurred by the nails and teeth in his skin.

The heat churned violently in his lower stomach, threatening to push him over the edge at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Colt couldn't take any more of this, the man's speed and ferocity was pushing him further and further into his primal lust and when the Vampire pushed him further by increasing his already brutal pace the Lycan lost it completely.

His head tossed back in a loud howl, a thick mixture of pleasure and pain, his body jerked as he clenched down against the intrusion inside of him, throbbing around it as his own arousal erupted with the proof of his pleasure.

His nails dug into the man's back, trying to anchor himself to something, anything as his yearning came crashing down against him, drowning him to the point where he struggled to take his panted breaths.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:47 pm

The Wolf's body reacting around his own pushed the Vampire violently over the edge.

He came with a loud hiss, stilling for a moment before slumping down over the Wolf's body, panting heavily.

His attention turned to the Wolf's neck, lapping at it gently and nipping at the skin. He left small marks on his neck. Proof of the two of them laying together.

Marcus would make a claim on this Wolf. He was fun.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:51 pm

Slowly Colt's nails pulled themselves from the Vampire's flesh as his arms flopped heavily to the ground, every part of him felt like it was made of lead, he didn't have to strength to move right now.

His earlier growling and howling had died down to a soft whine as he let his eyes slide shut as his neck was lapped at and marked.

The realisation that the pack would know what he had done by these marks and the scent of the Vampire inside of him hadn't yet cut through his haze of after glow.

As such he just lay there, his body too tired to move.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:58 pm

Silly Wolf was going to go back into a pack of angry Wolves smelling like he had just fucked the enemy and he'd have to deal with their reactions while Marcus was running, heading back to meet up with his troupe.

The thought was amusing.

He'd have a good laugh about that in the future.

After making sure there were a lot of marks spattered over the Wolf's chest and neck, he pushed himself off the man's body to lay in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:07 pm

The longer he lay there the more he began to realise what he had just done, he was going to be in a hell of a lot of trouble.

As Marcus moved off of him he pushed himself to sit up, cringing as his lower body ached immensely.

The Lycan gave a groan as he cast the Vampire a small glance, shifting back into a wolf to make walking a little easier.

He needed to find some water to wash himself off with, those with him were still only young, if he scrubbed himself enough he could avoid being caught.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 pm

The Vampire gave a low, husky chuckle as he was given a glance.

The Wolf was finally realising what was happening.

"I would stay away from your Alpha for a day or two. Wash yourself well." The Alpha was fairly old. Older than this pup at least. He'd be able to smell him easily on the pup.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Colt cringed as he took his first step, unable to hold in a soft whine, his lower back was aching more than he thought it would.

I plan on it, last thing I need is to be thrown in prison.

He replied to the Vampire's chuckles.

He had seen a river not too far away, he just had to go get cleaned up as best he could. Slowly he limped away toward the water, hopefully he could get back to his group before they realized he was gone.

Maybe one of them could fuck him to hide the scent.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:28 pm

The man laughed harder when the Wolf whined.

Poor Wolf.

He was going to be sore for a while. He'd remember it for a long time. Marcus was definitely going to remember this experience himself.

"Not bad for a simple attempt at jerking off."
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Colt didn't particularly liked being laughed at after sex.

The wolf tucked his tail between his legs and endured the pain and he padded over toward the river and out of sight, only shifting back when he was in the water, at which point he scrubbed himself well, chaffing his skin with mud and sad to rub off the scent.

He was more tender with his entrance, hissing as he cleaned himself out and not stepping out of the water until he could no longer smell the man.

Instead he smelled of the earth.

Once he was certain he could get away with it he shifted and padded slowly toward his group, sneaking back and laying down, pretending he had been asleep this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Backstory] A Battle Won
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6