A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Backstory] A Battle Won

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Marcus

[Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Marcus groaned softly, leaning back until he was laid out on the stump.

He hooked one leg over Colt's shoulder and spread his legs invitingly. "Lick me," he ordered in a soft growl.

He wanted to enjoy the feeling of someone else teasing him with their tongue and fingers before he came.

His orgasm would be incredible. He knew it would.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Colt gave a whine as the man's legs spread, he was so inviting, so tempting, the things he could do to this man...

The things he wanted to do.

The Lycan pulled back, giving a soft cough as the man's arousal slid from his mouth, he gave it a lap before his tongue trailed lower.

His hand moved to pump the Vampire as his mouth travelled down, kissing and sucking at the man's thigh before reaching his entrance, his tongue lapped out over it with a moan, every part of him tasted good.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:00 am

Marcus' back arched as he pressed down against the Wolf's tongue.

This was what he wanted.

His hips rocked eagerly, a soft purring moan sounding from him as he took his pleasure from the Wolf.

This was the first time Marcus had had a partner in over a month. This wasn't disappointing the Vampire's currently low standards at all.

He whined for more.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:04 am

Colt gave a possessive growl as the Vampire whined, it was mating season and though he may not have a mate, any person he slept with was going to feel the full force of his desires.

The Lycan's free arm hooked under the Vampire's waist, hoisting him up as he buried his head between the man's thighs, the length of his tongue pushing into him eagerly, lapping and writhing within him.

He liked to overload his partners with sensation until they came out of it completely sated and hazed.

His other arm continued to stroke the man's slick member, his thumb baring down on his tip.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:09 am

Marcus pushed down against the Wolf's tongue as it pushed into him.

Wolves tongues were so talented. They could reduce him to nothing more than a writhing mass of need. Whenever he could have a Wolf's tongue buried in his asshole, he made sure it happened.

"More," he hissed.

He wanted to be so overwhelmed with pleasure that he could barely remember his name.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 am

Colt gripped the Vampire and pushed him so he was up on all fours, his ass was now easier to access.

He moved forward burying every inch of his tongue deep inside the man and lap at his insides, stroking him hard so he could feel it there moving inside of him.

The Lycan gave a low growl, having the man like this was the most primal way to take someone as a wolf, mounting them from behind.

Even if he wasn't inside of the Vampire seeing his body in this way made his purr loudly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:17 am

Marcus grunted softly when he was forced over onto his hands and knees.

He pressed back against the man's tongue as it buried inside him again.

The pleasure was incredible. Colt's tongue was buried deep inside of him and it moved around so deliciously. He loved the feeling.

He could feel the heat concentrating in his stomach.

"Stop," he hissed softly, moving to pull away.

He didn't want to come just yet.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:22 am

When Marcus told him to stop he had to physically push himself onto the ground away from the Vampire to stop himself from making the man come, he could sense his arousal levels and it was borderline painful to experience.

Colt panted softly as he looked up at the Vampire, desire was clear on his face, he wanted more.

Slowly he licked his lips, tasting the Vampire's body on his tongue.

"I want to finish you."

He muttered, his sharp nails digging into the ground beneath him to keep himself from launching himself at the man.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:26 am

Marcus panted heavily as he moved to sit on the stump again instead of kneeling on it.

"Not yet," he panted, gaze turning down to his abused arousal.

He seriously needed to come. He'd tortured himself for so long already on top of so long without pleasuring himself beforehand. He was going to drive himself mad.

"I don't want to come yet."

When he came, the Vampire wouldn't even be able to see straight. He was determined to make sure that happened.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:29 am

Colt lay back against the dirt, his chest rising and falling in a heavy pant. It was physically painful to not finish his partner during this time of the year.

What was worse was the waves of desire that rolled off of the Vampire.

It was torturing both of them and Colt didn't have the willpower to go through this sort of thing right now.

The Lycan gave a low snarl as he forced his eyes shut, trying to control his desires.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:32 am

Marcus sat as still as he could as he waited impatiently for himself to calm down.

The more he teased himself, the more difficult calming down was getting.

His head lolled back with a loud whine as he panted.

The things he did for greater pleasure. The two of them could already be fucking nice and hard if he hadn't worked himself up so much.

Marcus bit his lip, eyes clenching shut.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:37 am

Colt's eyes flickered open as the man whined, he couldn't help himself.

Slowly he crawled over to the Vampire, pushing himself into the man's lap, his hand stroking Marcus' cheek as he guided him up and kissed him.

The amount of self restraint he was enduring was evident from the look on his face, this was physically painful for both of them.

"I'm sorry, but I can't not touch you night now."

He murmured, leaning down and kissing the man's neck, nipping it softly, he needed contact to think straight otherwise he was going to attack Marcus for rejecting his previous advance.

"Just let me, touch you a little."

He added, this little strokes and kisses was all he needed to stay somewhat calm.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:43 am

Marcus returned the kiss without complaint.

His hands rested on the Wolf's hips as he pressed into the kiss.

He purred as his neck was nipped, turning his head slightly to nip the Wolf's in return.

His hips pressed upwards, grinding his arousal between the man's cheeks. He couldn't help himself. He just wanted to fuck hard and collapse into a heap when he finally came.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:48 am

Colt gave a low warning growl as his neck was nipped through he act upon it, he was in wolf-mode and someone being near his throat was a threat.

Despite that he pressed closer to the man groaning as his hardened flesh ground against his entrance.

"Bite me."

He purred, he wanted to feel what it was like to be bitten by a vampire, he had heard rumors that a Vampire's bite during sex was pure ecstasy.

He continued to kiss and bite at the man's neck, his body grinding down against him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 am

Marcus' hands gripped the Wolf's hips firmly as he continued to grind up against him.

He was losing all self control to wait until he was calm. Everything was pushing him to just fuck the man long and hard.

At the purred order, his mouth opened and he sank his fangs into the Wolf's neck roughly.

He swallowed the mouthfuls of blood that seeped out of the newly formed wounds as his hips rocked upwards, the head of his arousal pushing into the Wolf's entrance just a little.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:59 am

Colt cried out as the fangs plunged into his neck roughly, his grip on the man tightening, his clawed nails dragging over the Vampire's back and shoulder blade firmly, cutting into the skin.

His body shook slightly as blood was taken from his body, this feeling was surreal, the fangs embedded in his flesh had hurt but there was a feeling that came after the initial bite that lingered for much longer than the pain.

It made the Lycan moan deeply, his body grinding against the man until the head of his arousal pressed into him slightly.

"More..."

He pleaded in a near whisper, he wanted so much more than this.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:04 am

His teeth sank even more firmly into the Wolf's neck as his plead.

His hips rocked upwards, burying himself into him.

The man gave a soft cry as he felt the man's body around his sensitive arousal. After so much teasing and now finally getting the pleasure his body craved, he knew he wouldn't last long.

"Move," he hissed, his grip tightening on the Wolf's hips as he guided him to ride him while he continued to thrust up into him.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Colton gave a gasp as the vampire thrust up into it, it had been too long since he was last entered like this, his body had definitely missed it.

He trembled as the teeth sunk deep into his flesh, sending another jolt of sharp pain through him.

The Lycan growled a curse but pressed closer to the Vampire, his hips moving as he was ordered to. He matched the man's rhythm, pushing himself down each time Marcus thrust up, groaning as he was pounded into rather roughly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Marcus held no punches as he fucked the Werewolf.

He was rough, thrusting up into him without abandon.

His nails pierced the skin of Colt's hips mercilessly, holding him in place as his hips rose at an incredible speed and force.

The Vampire could already feel the heat churning and bubbling inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Colt's previous growls and snarls were replaced with whines as he was impaled on the Vampire's hardened flesh.

He hadn't been fucked like this in a long, long time, if ever.

His claws tore at the Vampire's back, carving deep marks into his as he moved in Marcus' lap. His breath came in heated pants as it sprawled over the Vampire's neck.

Colt's thighs trembled with each brutal movement know that when they were through that he would not be able to walk right away.

The Lycan roared, the rough pace was tearing into him and he could feel blood seeping from between his cheeks.

It only fueled his desire and soon enough his teeth were embedded in the Vampire's shoulder, a growled moan sounding as he forced himself away from the bleeding wound.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Marcus gasped when his shoulder was bitten into, hips rocking upwards deeper than they had done previously.

It was a wide-spread rule that you don't bite a Vampire during sex unless you want to be fucked into the ground and unable to move properly afterwards.

He pushed forwards, pitching off the stump they were perched on. He pinned the Wolf to the ground and began moving his hips faster and harder.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Colton cried out as he was thrust into deeper and harder than before, he had never been with a Vampire before, it didn't know the reaction biting the man would case.

His groaned as he was pushed back into the dirt, his body writhing and jolting uncontrollably as he was pinned beneath Marcus.

His head tilted back was a low keening whine, he didn't how much more of this he could withstand before his body surrendered to the Vampire completely, he was barely holding onto control of himself.

His entire body shuddered as his hands gripped onto the man's shoulders more firmly, his claws puncturing the skin again.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:27 pm

A deep purring moan sounded as Colt's head tipped back.

He leaned down, tongue laving slowly over his throat. Silly little Wolf, baring his throat to a Vampire that he didn't know.

During sex of all things.

His hips continued to rock firmly into the Wolf.

He'd make sure the Wolf remembered this.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:32 pm

He knew he shouldn't be here, he shouldn't be doing any of this. When this was all over he would have to go back to his group, his group who would be able to smell the scent of sex and Vampire all over his body, not to mention, inside of him.

Colt shuddered violently as that tongue stroked over his through, he was playing a dangerous game here, he knew that, but he couldn't control himself any longer.

The Lycan gave a feral snarl as he was continuously pounded into, his head pressing up and claiming the Vampire's mouth, kissing him savagely, his tongue and teeth assaulting the man's lips as he body moved against him in a frenzy of dark lust.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:35 pm

The man purred deeply in appreciation as the snarl ripped from Colt's throat.

No Wolf could resist good hard sex in the middle of mating season. Marcus just had to push the right buttons. Ones that he had apparently just done.

He returned the hard kiss eagerly, giving everything he got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Backstory] A Battle Won
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next